Most Un-Metal Moment

I only wear skinny jeans or track bottoms. Whats the problem?

I wear skinny/tight jeans(american eagles and urban outfitters and plain T-Shirts(grey and light colors), and shirts to put over shirts and do not botton them.

my jeans are fitting, not 'emo' or anything

foot wear
Picture193.jpg
:headbang:

a girl I knew at some point would not let me wear these, not sure why.

these are cool shoes and no one will convince me otherwise

(just posted a pic of my shoes, holy shit)

^have you posted a pic in the pics thread? if not, you must do so immediately, it is the first rite of passage for female newcomers

really from what I just posted would you really wanna see a photo of me :erk:
Im torn not sure if I wanna but mostly I dont know how to...

there are actually many steps that might be too complex for you. dont worry, just get a man to do it. :)

there are actually many steps that might be too complex for you. dont worry, just get a man to do it. :)

is there a link to a place that will tell me how to post photos or do I need to find a chick to give me some directions since its too complex for you to comprehend let alone explain it.

It's ok. I'll try to be more worthwile and worth remembering.

I'm about to get up. And will go fill my glass with water.

There. Talk about worthwile. Hopefully you remember in your next list.

Nah I've always (or recently, rather) seen you as the old curmudgeonly dude who is "too cool" for forums yet always ironically manages to find his way on here to make some kind of snarky or weirdly stalkerish remark based on people's posting style, or something biting in another sense.

Nah I've always (or recently, rather) seen you as the old curmudgeonly dude who is "too cool" for forums yet always ironically manages to find his way on here to make some kind of snarky or weirdly stalkerish remark based on people's posting style, or something biting in another sense.

:lol: That's actually a very good description.

You're all so silly butthurt on this page it made me look like that bitch with glasses. Also I'll drown the fucking kid in a pool of sperm for not including me in his gay fucking bitch slime fucking list.

EDIT: And including fucking Dakryn. I'll wear one shorts for a month and then suffocate you you fucking stupid silly bitchdick.

AWESOME.
Since it's getting to be that time of year, I'm gonna put this up as a candidate for post of the year. Ben_T's post (you all know the one I mean) also deserves a nomination.

So since we are speaking of old posters, i remember a couple of years ago when I used to visit the forums under a different account whatever happened to G.O.D (i think that was his name) and Metal Paddy?