Movies

Blood Diamond

Great film. dragged in places. glad to see dicaprio taking these kinda roles. the dude can act. jennifer connelly is hot

Yes, both Blood Diamond and Departed were good. CHildren Of Men rocks. Borat was funny in spots to me, but not as much as I thought it was gonna be.

I really want to see the Tunnel. Ive heard good things.

Jennifer Connelly needs to do more nude scenes.

I liked Blood Diamond. Should've been more political, but was still good. More Constant Gardener, less Armageddon.

I've watched a whole shitload of movies lately.

The Science of Sleep made me sad because being on the unreturned side of love is pretty much the worst thing ever.

Ghost in the Shell 2 still rules, so does Oldboy.

Umm, Tideland was disappointing but worth watching.

The second Pirates movie was dumb, it had no soul. I'll still watch the 3rd one.

The Proposition was good with a weak ending. I'll certainly watch another Nick Cave movie if he makes one.

Idiocracy was amazingly bad, but still MANDATORY viewing.

Castle in the Sky was the worst Miyazaki film I've seen, but the last 20 minutes were pretty good.

Little Miss Sunshine was really bad, except Steve Carrell and Alan Arkin who were amazing the whole way through.

Miami Vice SUCKED, IT SUCKED, IT SUCKED!!! Move over Spiderman, I have a new Worst. Movie. Ever.

Sherrybaby was painful but very good.

Bedazzled was all kinds of fun, plus I mean Liz Hurley as the devil just makes me listen to Slayer more and more.

Blade: Trinity was fun, but not dark enough to get me to watch it ever again.

Also I got Brazil on DVD for my birfday. :)

Alot of those movies we have at my store but I just cant see myself sitting down to watch them. THe Propisition was fucked up, I liked it. Miami Vice wasnt THAT bad. I thought Little Miss Sunshine was funny as hell. Besides Ryan Reynolds I thought Blade Trinity sucked.

Everybody make sure and check out SMokin ACes when it hits DVD may 3rd or so. Ryans performance in that is really good. As well as Jeremy Pivens,.

started watching THE PRESTIGE two nights ago and it was awesome up to the point I fell asleep ... did not have time to finish it but the anticipation is killing me.

Bowie as Tesla freaking rules.

Miami Vice WAS that bad.

A full of hour of complete lack of any emotion, character, love, hate, or even EYE CONTACT between those two douchebags and what happens?

"I will never doubt you." Complete with that look of "now fuck me up my dirty black ass."

OH MAN that movie sucked. I had to start drinking just to get through it, my sober mind couldn't take it.

pff ... Michael Mann stuff is all about the mood and cinematography.

where you expecting black on white googlie eyed homo sex? :loco:

there were particular 30 second scenes in it that were enough for me to love the whole thing.

fuck, now I want to watch it again.

Miami Vice is my Agalloch

to me it was shit like the early dawn cigarette boat ride to Miami with his soon to be banging broad. ... with One of These Mornings by Moby playing

the whole mood of scenes like that ... untouchable and can never be duplicated Michael Mann style. :kickass:

"300" was pretty cool.

"The Number 23" was good.

"Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny" was entertaining.

i watched "my own private idaho" the other night, and my advice is never watch "my own private idaho". i actually didn't realize it was a shakespeare adaptation and then the dialogue took a turn for the weird and the whole thing was acted like a play....it just sucked. way too much man sex for a movie that doesn't even know what it's trying to say. also fuck keanu reeves, seriously how an actor of his caliber or lack thereof manages to land high-profile roles, let alone put food on his table, is a fuckin mystery to me...

so THE PRESTIGE was pretty damn amazing ... gave me such an old school HG Wells vibe ... brilliant!

The Curse of The Golden Shower --> Boring as all hell until the action starts kicking in @ around 75 minutes in. That is where I finally fell asleep...I returned it without watching the rest.

Happy Feet --> Was forced to watch this one with the girlfriend. Was entertaining. Typical storyline.

Children of Men --> I dont see wtf the big deal about this movie is besides the great and creative ways of filming it. Other than that, the story/movie itself was kinda lame.

Children of Menthe great and creative ways of filming it.

This is what Made that movie for me. I seriously didn't give a shit if they were off to rescue Barney the Purple Dinosaur. When Julianne Moore gets snuffed from out of left field, I went "oh shit this is awesome." And so it was, for I willed it.

This is what Made that movie for me. I seriously didn't give a shit if they were off to rescue Barney the Purple Dinosaur. When Julianne Moore gets snuffed from out of left field, I went "oh shit this is awesome." And so it was, for I willed it.

How bout when they were going through the civil uprising in the refugee camp and blood splatters on the camera lens. :kickass: