Movies

watched red dawn yesterday :kickass:

especially good if you interpret it as an allegory for america's invasion of iraq :loco:

especially since the same dopes who cranked out that reagan-era wet dream, or at least lapped it up, were the ones pissing their pants to get into iraq in the first place

watched red dawn yesterday :kickass:

especially good if you interpret it as an allegory for america's invasion of iraq :loco:

especially since the same dopes who cranked out that reagan-era wet dream, or at least lapped it up, were the ones pissing their pants to get into iraq in the first place

Haha, I love that movie. We watched it a little while ago here. Then proceded to talk about how awesome it would be to be an insurgent.

pretty badass indeed...also quite funny to hear a U.S. marine say that :lol:

the thing i don't get is why they don't all have getaway bags and shit already packed when the attack comes? it's supposed to be northern new mexico, at least it was filmed there, you'd think they'd all wake up every morning disappointed the shit hadn't hit the fan yet...i know i do sometimes :heh:

at first it seems like there are some yawning plot holes in the movie, but then it makes sense that the russians would send their cuban lackeys to invade Bumfuck, Nowhereland while they're sipping victory champagne in civilization

Pirates of the Caribbean III
Terrible ending to an entertaining series

Superbad
Way overrated, but some hilarious parts

28 Weeks Later
Pretty good

Yeah, the CGI was a bit crappy. I totally forgot Mike did the voices for the monsters! He did a great job then. I was disappointed with the ending, it could have turned out as a true happy ending, but what are you going to do?