Movies

To give you an idea: my computer bogs down while playing SimCity 4.

don't worry too much about this dorian. Sim city 4 is a notorious resource hog. From what i've heard, High end machines that have come out years after this game was released can't keep up with large cities. The nature of the simulation engine just eats everything up. Like everyone says depends on what games you want to play. Some of the new fps games you will need a pretty good computer (at the very least a good video card and ram).

i d/l Call of Duty 4 and it installed and loads the preview and menu and all ... but when trying to run a game .. it reboots my machine

:kickass:

don't worry too much about this dorian. Sim city 4 is a notorious resource hog. From what i've heard, High end machines that have come out years after this game was released can't keep up with large cities.

Interesting. Thanks for the thoughts.

speaking of heather graham, watched drugstore cowboy last night. not bad, not great.

holy shit ... she was in that?

damn, I just realized she also played Mercedes in the super teen comedy called LICENSE TO DRIVE.

to me it was SWINGERS that brought her into the spotlight.

going to try to finally watch No Country for Old Men tonight ... will report back later on its merits.

Teeth

High school student Dawn works hard at suppressing her budding sexuality by being the local chastity group''s most active participant. Her task is made even more difficult by her bad boy stepbrother Brad''s increasingly provocative behavior at home. A stranger to her own body, innocent Dawn discovers she has a toothed vagina when she becomes the object of violence. As she struggles to comprehend her anatomical uniqueness, Dawn experiences both the pitfalls and the power of being a living example of the vagina dentata myth.

:zombie:

teef.jpg