Movies

SEVERANCE ... it was like watching TURISTAS but instead of Brazil, there was killing in Hungary.

2 stars.

5166X83ZRSL._AA280_.jpg

watched this tonight.

Anyone got or seen KISS-Meets The Phantom of The Park, i saw it when i was about three and my brother got it for me off ebay for me for my birthday(paid a pretty penny apparently) anyway's it quite bad!!

Anyone got or seen KISS-Meets The Phantom of The Park, i saw it when i was about three and my brother got it for me off ebay for me for my birthday(paid a pretty penny apparently) anyway's it quite bad!!

It's only one of my very favorites :kickass:

It was part of my daily Labyrinth/Kiss Meets The Phantom of the Park/David Bowie - Blue Jean marathon from ages 3-5. Starting Kindergarten pissed me off :mad:

My Auntie took me to see it at the cinemas when i was way young and loved it,it's a weird movie but its actually quite timeless now.You can tell Ace wants to get back to his nosebags!!

man, Ben Affleck should just give up acting and keep directing because GONE BABY GONE was freaking awesome. Just great performances all around and kickass story.

although Morgan Freeman seemed a bit miscast.

and a belated :kickass: x10 to No Country for Old Men for all the Oscar wins ... all well deserved!!!

Hear hear -- that movie was more awesome than I had ever expected

Strangely though, I actually watched a movie yesterday that was just as good: Ang Lee's latest one, namely Lust, Caution. It's one of those movies were nothing distracts your attention from simply enjoying the movie itself, all was done right, from the photo to the acting. The only thing that I found slightly annoying was actually the overly long and detailted sex scenes... :oops: