Movies

And you started 11 minutes ago. :lol:

I jerked off to a picture of your dad while you were having sex. Enjoy the rest of your saturday night.

She's extremely hot. She came while grinding on my dick too. Before you say she was faking. She exploded girl cum all over me. Can't fake that.

Revamp your style. You can jerk off some other time. You're not bad looking, just weird looking, remember.

She's extremely hot. She came while grinding on my dick too. Before you say she was faking. She exploded girl cum all over me. Can't fake that.

Revamp your style. You can jerk off some other time. You're not bad looking, just weird looking, remember.

He's extremely hot. I came while his flat nose was grinding on my dick too. Before you say he was faking. The picture ripped in half and my own cum exploded all over me. Can't fake that.

Revamp your style. You can lie on the internet some other time. You're pretty fucking gay looking, just not desirable for other twinks, remember.

Pictures of Mr. Chemists one and only REAL sexual experience:

l_b225cd01bda040d09e999a77aec6193a.jpg

l_2dcbdbce487d45f88d89409fc1718d2b.jpg

How many shekels did you pitch out for that cream of the crop? 3? The spic in the misfits shirt is definitely digging YOUR revamped style.

Pictures of Mr. Chemists one and only REAL sexual experience:

l_b225cd01bda040d09e999a77aec6193a.jpg

l_2dcbdbce487d45f88d89409fc1718d2b.jpg

How many shekels did you pitch out for that cream of the crop? 3? The spic in the misfits shirt is definitely digging YOUR revamped style.

Not my tagged photos!!!!!!!!!

She was old man. She needed the attention.

You're not bad looking, just weird looking, remember.

I wouldn't be casting aspersions point dexter. The fact of the matter is that the best part of you ran down the crack of your mother's ass and ended up a shitstain on your daddy's mattress. Posture pedic? The pose was merely missionary, the breech was capacious, but with a tug, tilt, and an intestinal fortitude that would make a lesser man's bravado wane, your papa pacified your mother's fecund cunt with a clowning that submerged his loins in matter that carries no scientific explanation. "Pull!!! Pull!!! Man the oars!!!" These were the distant cries that carried to the far reaches of Arlington's suburbia. In answer a vine was thrown through the sill of your parents' bedroom, in to the sill of your mother's funeral drape. But the acidic properties of her gastric pucosa tore through to which photosynthesis shied and vomited bilious amounts of glucose across the Serengeti of her seminal plains. "Gurgle, pork, blargh", the nightmarish sounds of a man drowning in a cavernous pungent hole resonated long and wide. A transformation coincided with a human sacrifice. Death begets life. Inside this disgusting Texan whore's slatternous* slit lied a dirty chemist to be. To which heavy metal could only offer a sigh. :erk:

Twenty one years later this demon spawn who befouls the very air in which we breathe with his forged posturing, desperately seeks attention and friendship in the one man brave enough to put him down, though he hates him so. The one man who is willing to enter the laboratory in which this sheep in wolf's clothing was mongoloidishly conceived and put down the HDbarnacle covered beast held responsible.

This man is none other than EricT!

Godspeed my dear friend, Godspeed!!!

*improper conjugation for an improper act

I wouldn't be casting aspersions point dexter. The fact of the matter is that the best part of you ran down the crack of your mother's ass and ended up a shitstain on your daddy's mattress. Posture pedic? The pose was merely missionary, the breech was capacious, but with a tug, tilt, and an intestinal fortitude that would make a lesser man's bravado wane, your papa pacified your mother's fecund cunt with a clowning that submerged his loins in matter that carries no scientific explanation. "Pull!!! Pull!!! Man the oars!!!" These were the distant cries that carried to the far reaches of Arlington's suburbia. In answer a vine was thrown through the sill of your parents' bedroom, in to the sill of your mother's funeral drape. But the acidic properties of her gastric pucosa tore through to which photosynthesis shied and vomited bilious amounts of glucose across the Serengeti of her seminal plains. "Gurgle, pork, blargh", the nightmarish sounds of a man drowning in a cavernous pungent hole resonated long and wide. A transformation coincided with a human sacrifice. Death begets life. Inside this disgusting Texan whore's slatternous* slit lied a dirty chemist to be. To which heavy metal could only offer a sigh. :erk:

Twenty one years later this demon spawn who befouls the very air in which we breathe with his forged posturing, desperately seeks attention and friendship in the one man brave enough to put him down, though he hates him so. The one man who is willing to enter the laboratory in which this sheep in wolf's clothing was mongoloidishly conceived and put down the HDbarnacle covered beast held responsible.

This man is none other than EricT!

Godspeed my dear friend, Godspeed!!!

*improper conjugation for an improper act

:Smug:
I don't know where you're from, but that is definitely not an acceptable form of communication.

:Smug:
I don't know where you're from, but that is definitely not an acceptable form of communication.

ah, right, but bragging about your sexual exploits to strangers on an internet forum, that's the ticket right there. wow, everybody look at this guy, he has sex. what do you want, a fucking cookie? kill yourself.

edit: i heard from several fans of the book that watchmen was total garbage and i should avoid it at all costs. i'm gonna stick with that plan.

That's a man babay! :erk:

Matt, every scene aside from the opening credits is lifted from the comic series. They could have only done it better if the movie ran 5 hours long and they followed the original verbatim page by page. Rorscach taking a meat clever repeatedly to the head of a child predator is worth admission alone.

That's a man babay! :erk:

Actually, RiA, the chick who threw the party wanted to find old ugly strippers as a joke. I was sitting there minding my own when all of a sudden old ass comes flopping into my lap. Man or no, she stole the show from the shitty punk rock band playing.

The Watchmen was :OMG: