Movies

The Incredible Hulk
Better than The Hulk, but ive never been a big hulk fan. still good.

Iron Man
Downey is the man. awesome movie. wouldve preferred the presence of a real villain, but i guess ill wait till part two and mandarin

also, the clip at the end of both movies is cool because it hints at The Avengers movie. supposedly also with thor and captain america

Watched Hancock the other day. It was okay. Not enough action. Woulda liked maybe a super powered villain???

I really don't watch movies very often. I saw some hilariously bad action flick with Lucy Lu on HBO last night, called Ballistic: Ecks Vs. Sever, or something like that.

I honestly don't know what looks worse, C.G.I Joe or Transformers II.

Snake Eyes somersaulting over 2 oncoming vehicles, pommel horsing over a third, to finish w/ a slice-n-dice three quarter mount looks ridiculous. When did these guys become superheroes? Blame The Matrix for ruining action movies.

Then you have Optimus Prime "Hey Jimmy, we need your help." The color scheme of the autobots/decepticons blends about as well as a negar at a lamaze class.

Why are both of these toys still haunting me after all these years? Do the producers really think I'll go see this tripe?

Gran Torino

FUCKING GREAT MOVIE! Eastwood is the MAN, at 78!

"What are you spooks up to?"

"Lets go get more of that chink food."

"On the condition that you don't chop-top the roof like one of those beaners, don't paint any idiotic flames on it like some white trash hillbilly, and don't put a big, gay spoiler on the rear end like you see on all the other zipperheads' cars. It just looks like hell. If you can refrain from doing any of that... it's yours."

"Yea? I blow a hole in your face and then I go in the house... and I sleep like a baby. You can count on that. We used to stack fucks like you five feet high in Korea... use you for sandbags. "

"I'm no hero. I was just trying to get that babbling gook off my lawn! "

"Oh, I've got one. A Mexican, a Jew, and a colored guy go into a bar. The bartender looks up and says, "Get the fuck out of here." "

Walt Kowalski: Relax, zipperhead. I'm not gonna shoot you. I'd look down too, if I was you. You know, I knew you were a dipshit the first time I ever saw you. Then I thought you were worse with women than stealing cars... Toad.
Thao Vang Lor: It's Thao.
Walt Kowalski: What?
Thao Vang Lor: It's not Toad, my name is Thao.
Walt Kowalski: Yeah, well, you were blowing it with that girl who was there. Not that I give two shits about a toad like you.
Thao Vang Lor: You don't know what you're talking about.
Walt Kowalski: You're wrong, eggroll, I know exactly what I'm talking about. I may not be the most pleasant person to be around, but I got the best woman who was ever on this planet to marry me. I worked at it, it was the best thing ever happened to me. Hands down. But you, you know, you're letting Click-Clack, Ding-Dong and Charlie Chan, just walk out with Miss What's-her-face. She likes you, you know? Though I don't know why!
Thao Vang Lor: Who?
Walt Kowalski: Yum Yum. You know, the girl in the purple sweater. She's been looking at you all day, stupid!
Thao Vang Lor: You mean Youa?
Walt Kowalski: Yeah... Yum Yum... yeah... nice girl... nice girl, very charming girl... I talked with her... yeah. But you, you just let her walk out right out with the Three Stooges. And you know why? 'Cause you're a big fat pussy. Well, I gotta go. Good day, pussycake. "

i wanna marry clint eastwood.

Fucking brilliant ... watched it this morning :kickass:

my fave line ... :lol:

"Yea? I blow a hole in your face and then I go in the house... and I sleep like a baby. You can count on that. We used to stack fucks like you five feet high in Korea... use you for sandbags. "

My friend tried to give me a bootlegged version of that movie and I refused to watch it on the grounds that it was stolen property. Yet I had to see it to confirm my suspicions that these bootlegged things are unwatchable. One minute in was enough - I'm pretty sure someone literally took a video camera to the theater and recorded it. :lol:

Finally finished watching The Dark Knight ... Batman Begins was better.

Although, i marveled at the transformation of Heath Ledger into the Joker just like everyone else I am sure.

Transformers

It was good. Great effects. Funnier than I thought it would be. Megan Fox is da shit. Megatron died way too easily. Optimus Prime had some of the most corny lines ever written. Basically, straight Hollywood.