Movies

I can't stand anything Boston-related for some reason

The Departed? That was fantastic.

RE: Boondock Saints being overhyped. this movie came out in 1999, ten years ago, and people are just now talking about it....barely. id never heard about it until a few months ago. what a totally hipster movie. :rolleyes:

The Departed? That was fantastic.

Was gunna mention exactly this. This movie made me fully appreciate how good an actor, albeit faggot, Leonardo DiCaprio is. This and Blood Diamond. And the Beach. Oh he was pretty good in Catch Me If You Can too. And he did a good job in What's Eating Gilbert Grape?. Yeah, he's a good actor, but Titanic was a pile of shit.

Gunna watch Cold Light now, an Icelandic film about a psychic. I think.

Well, ok. I like you. Everything else I don't like. ESPECIALLY Boston sports teams.
I could go on about that but who cares

im not sure if by posting that link you're saying the movie is shit, overhyped, or simply posting so i have to read a review where the reviewer did not even watch the entire film.

the review was posted in 2006, 7 years after the film was made, and this dude bashes it so, yeah, there's that ol' hype machine again.

meh, ruthless reviews, more like worthless reviews amirite?

Anyone ever read some of the really old posts in this thread? J.'s opening post is hilarious

im not sure if by posting that link you're saying the movie is shit, overhyped, or simply posting so i have to read a review where the reviewer did not even watch the entire film.

the review was posted in 2006, 7 years after the film was made, and this dude bashes it so, yeah, there's that ol' hype machine again.

meh, ruthless reviews, more like worthless reviews amirite?

perhaps, he makes some good points

speaking of not watching the entire film, The Hotel was such a complete shit-fest i had to turn it off less than half an hour in. apparently i didn't miss much, according to rotten tomatoes.