Movies

Angels and Demons ... more of a traditional crime story than The DaVinci Code. Not bad for a Satruday night, but nothing more.

Guess I should see that quality vampire movie since the bound-to-be-terrible US remake is gonna be out before long.

I've heard the english subs in the DVD release are so terribly bad though and really ruin some of the awesomeness so I've been putting it off, hoping for a rerelease. They used one set of subs for the theater and some inferior halfassed subs for the DVD apparently.

About to go see Bruno. Will report back! I am a crap critic of movies though. If it's at all enjoyable, I will most likely enjoy it.

Didn't end up going. Went drinking for my friends b-day instead, which resulted in seeing the new Tron trailer. Who has seen this? KICKASS! We are watching the old tron then seeing it at Imax 3D when it comes out. SOLID! Also I am drunk. B33r.

your cat is the antichrist, it bit me

kissekong.jpg

would she?

THE HANGOVER ... hmm, I was expecting something more. not sure what more, but more.

just like OLD SCHOOL (same director), this one has some really funny bits but overall as a movie somehow feels forced.
the Asian guy character especially is a mess of obvious improv.

i shouldn't disect a movie like this, but it was so overhyped I have to :)

and Mike Tyson stole the show in 2 brief scenes, that says a lot about the casting.