Movies

I thought District 9 was great. At times it was a little cheesy, but that is the true Peter Jackson way! The main character reminded me of Lionel in Dead Alive. Scrawny, nerdy & awkward, then finally has had enough BS and becomes a badass :p

At least the aliens didn't look like this!
badtaste1.jpg
(although it would have been pretty awesome if they had)

There is one thing though...in the preview I remembered seeing a clip of an alien in a dark setting, I assume being interrogated, and it says "we just want to go home." I looked for it in the movie but didn't see it!

- the whole movie looks cheap, the alians look like they were made in fucking microsoft paint

its was made for $30mil ... for a pretty complex sci-f flick, its peanuts. The Hangover was $5 million more

also 98% of the aliens were created from the performance capturing of a single performer

<facts courtesy of aintitcoolnews.com>

its was made for $30mil ... for a pretty complex sci-f flick, its peanuts. The Hangover was $5 million more

also 98% of the aliens were created from the performance capturing of a single performer

<facts courtesy of aintitcoolnews.com>
I know that.
And yet - I'm sorry, but who the fuck cares? Is it supposed to work as an excuse? Damn "Blade Runner" was made in 1982 for 28 mils and with 0% of computer graphics... Now compare.

I know that.
And yet - I'm sorry, but who the fuck cares? Is it supposed to work as an excuse? Damn "Blade Runner" was made in 1982 for 28 mils and with 0% of computer graphics... Now compare.

its funny, you are the 3rd Eastern block person I know that hated the movie.
maybe there is a common denominator I should look for :loco:

and Blade Runner will always be untouchable.

and AI is a damn fine movie (thrown in for no reason)