Movies

for Ellestin ... he can come off as a bit douchey but that's just the Hungarian sense of humor.
lots of good thoughts in this interview

Last edited by a moderator:
btw the opening take of Tarr's Werckmeister Harmonies is definitely one of the most satisfying cinema experiences I ever had. The weirdness and emotion of it just exploded in my head.

Last edited by a moderator:
In a way it has the same virtues as good black metal!

yeah, sat through half of it already and it moved pretty fast considering nothing much was happening. but I see where you are going with this. all you BM heads should be able to get lost in it as it has the same aura.

tumblr_ls9ribT35D1qzp0j7o1_400.gif

fuck i love this movie. watched it last night and woke up with an insatiable urge to hear and justice for all

man I reinstated Netlfix like 2 weeks ago now that I have this Roku device hooked up to the TV.... the wife is on a TUDORS marathon ... she must have watched 2 seasons already.

i want all tech dead.

THE INKEEPERS ... great atmosphere and buildup ... with zero payoff or "anything" ... face palm city.

Anyone seen Drive yet? Got rave reviews everywhere and that was my pick at Redbox tonight but the wife wanted Paranormal Activity 3. I never give in usually, so I kinda had to this time.