Movies

Watched Tremors 2 again, definitely holding it down for the first two films. If the dumb mid-1990's CGI wasn't peppered throughout it would be a contender for best Tremors film, but of course Bacon's presence in the first is fucking killer.

Need to see 4 and 5 someday.

Split

Shyamalan's best in a long time. The ending is pure brilliance and I am so pleased one of my favorite movies will have a proper sequel.

Undertook a Cruise double header last week.

Risky Business and Cocktail, dug the fugg out of both. Astounding how different the overall vibe and presentation of 80s cinematography is compared to today. All the small touches are overlooked for over the top bs. These are just average popcorn flicks from back in the day mind ye. I'll take em over Massengill Woman doing corny turn winks while in the heat of battle any day. Bint is fine, but belongs in another type of cinemasphere dontcha know. :heh:

Massengill Woman = Gal Gadot

Watched Dirty Work & School for Scoundrels last night. What a shame that Norm MacDonald's movie career never took off, whilst two bit hacks like Ferrell churn out turd after turd. Screwed will be on the on deck circle for future viewing. (Seen it before, nigh pissed myself, but dont recall much of it.)

SfS was ok. Main dude kind of needs braces. Very punchable beta face. (Napoleon Dynamite turd) Main bint was a hotter version of Emma Stone. Not too many laughs, but entertaining enough. Wouldnt recommend it though. Billy Bob is cool.

*31*
I'm struggling to make it through ten minutes. I think I'm ready for Rob Zombie to go away

^lol
Rob puts her in every movie - which is nice of him - but always in a role that is (for whatever reason) supposed to ooze sleazy sexuality. But it never works because Sherri is just not hot. It also doesn't work because she's an awful actress and her voice is grating. I wonder if his movies would be better if he stopped casting his wife in the lead role

Takes place in Detroit and reminds me of when Lurch and I were going to buy up blocks of the city for a few hundred bucks per lot haha! Then Lurch's wife made him quit RC and I never heard from him again.

Anyway, takes place in Detroit

damn there was a hipster horror movie about sex that took place in white-detroit too..what the hell was the name of it. that one was OK, if you havent seen it