Movies

well the latest trailers in the DC Universe are out: Wonder Woman and an intro to Justice League

obviously they took the criticism of BvS being too dark pretty hard. those two are full of color, humor and fun. i thoroughly enjoyed Man of Steel and BvS, though. still, WW and JL look like a blast.

Reactions: CiG
Don't Breathe

I loved it. Kept you guessing at every turn. I kept rooting for the blind dude, then the thieves, then the blind dude, then the dog, etc. It never got over complicated and kept the pace up the whole time.

Blood Father was a better version of Taken. Current Hollywood cucks can't compete with the geezers of yesteryear. Rather than having to contend with a small army, Mel Gibson only had to contend with 5 dudes. Less is always more.

4schar

Main issue with Cool Hand is that the prisoners begin to defer to him as some anti-hero type. Dude who kicks the shit out of him practically wants to blow by the end of the film.

Main qualm with The Sting is the FBI swerve scene. The film makers tried to get the audience hooked that Redford was going to fuck over Newman, but it was all a ruse. Took away from the detective chasing Redford through out. Pretty much made it all for nought.

Still both fine films.

^ Dorian speaks the truth again. Loved that shit (watched it for Halloween). Had to watch with subtitties though, as the Puritan dialogue was impossible to understand.

Reactions: dorian gray