Movies

Recently purchased 2001: A Space Odyssey and The 7th Voyage Of Sinbad.

The former I haven't seen in over 15 years, I remember liking it but maybe not quite having the patience to truly appreciate it.
Considering these days my very favourite films are titles like The Ten Commandments, Ben-Hur and the like I think I can now give it the chance it deserves.

Arthur C. Clarke is a great writer to boot.

Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft
Greatest ever film, period.

re-animator-poster-artwork-jeffrey-combs-bruce-abbott-barbara-crampton.jpg

Reactions: CiG
That's the same for me too, that movie fucking ruled. Did you see Undead, the Australian zombie comedy?

Actually I need to find out whether the new Tremors sucks balls or not, it still has Burt in it so I'm curious.

Nah, need to check it out. I probably won't like it though - zombie movies for me only work if they're treated with deadly seriousness. There's nothing funny about zombies, they'll eat your fucking brains.

Post-apocalyptic zombie films are very far and few between though. The Walking Dead has done a lot to completely ruin that genre vehicle in my opinion.

28 Days Later is chilling though, I agree 100%.

^the above film indicated the end of zombies as I know it. Someone's always got to ruin things. To be fair, the ultimate blame belongs to the Walking Dead television soap opera.