Movies

Deadpool
This was fucking great. I'm not familiar with the comics, but this movie was a blast. Finally a Marvel movie for adults.

The Revenant
Yeah it was good. Too much of the dead-wife mumbo jumbo, but Leo definitely earned the Oscar. A little disappointed in the ending since it doesnt follow the true story, though.

The Mist
My Amazon Prime movie of the night. Decent horror flick. The ending caught me off guard.

Saw The Witch: felt it would have been better if it ended 15 minutes earlier. Also saw last week: The Man With the X-ray Eyes, which was pretty entertaining (60s sci fi, fair bit of subtext); Boo, teen horror which was a little ropey; Into The Storm, which was a thing that happened to us; and Dr Terror's House of Horrors - cool 60s portmanteau fun :)

Reactions: Climb Thar Hill
Batman v Superman

Dont understand why this is getting bad reviews. I thought it was great. Sure the ending baddie was cgi up the ass, but the battle was cool. Nods to flash, aquaman, and cyborg were cool. The Fleck owned Batman and was tougher than Keaton and Bale combined. Wonder woman was smokin'.

If Marvel is your thing, you may not like it. Its dark, violent and people actually die when cities crumble. Batman kills people unlike Bale's wimpdom. It is not fun like Guardians, Antman, or even Avengers. Basically its for adults.

I like Marvel. Only retards like one or the other.

Fukking excited to see this regardless, funny how they cast that Momoa dude to play the most ripped on superhero of all time.
What's up with Wonder Woman looking like a twig though?

SuperBatManMan was quite entertaining. Agreed with Dreamlord about Affleck as Batman, but I knew he'd be good, he has the fuckin' chin for god damn shit's sake. Well. Not as good as Keaton. He is the Birdman. The Birdman ist fucking krieg. Nobody can touch him. Still, a thing.

I've watched a lot of movies since my last posting herein. Probably 75 films. I can't discuss them right now, as I am fucking hammered. The time shall come when I do discuss the horrors that I have seen. And on that day, the streets shall flow with the blood of the unbelievers.

Reactions: CiG
Saw The Witch: felt it would have been better if it ended 15 minutes earlier. Also saw last week: The Man With the X-ray Eyes, which was pretty entertaining (60s sci fi, fair bit of subtext); Boo, teen horror which was a little ropey; Into The Storm, which was a thing that happened to us; and Dr Terror's House of Horrors - cool 60s portmanteau fun :)

I felt the same way about The Witch. It should have ended a few minutes earlier as the very end was a bit too in your face so to speak.

I like Marvel. Only retards like one or the other.

Fukking excited to see this regardless, funny how they cast that Momoa dude to play the most ripped on superhero of all time.
What's up with Wonder Woman looking like a twig though?

Oh i like marvel as well. But every comment about bvs was that its not fun like marvel. I prefer a darker dc since marvel is more kid friendly.

Gal gadot definitely got more ripped for ww. Just look at her fast and furious roles