Movies

pffft, that twilight, harry potter, hunger games nonsense is far worse than star wars. star trek is also inferior.

Fast & the Furious 6
I like these movies. Theyre stupid, ridiculous, and way ott, but theyre fun.

Interstellar
Fabulous movie. Very well done. Nolan does it again

finally saw Star Wars. it was fun, and brought back numerous childhood memories. i think this flick was more to bridge the gap between awesome 80's kids like us who grew up with the originals, and those poor pitiful sad souls who grew up with the turd filled prequels. it introduces new characters along with bringing back the old guard.

yeah the plot was the exact same, but i didnt go into this thinking Shawshank Redemption level writing and acting. i wanted light sabres, storm troopers, chewie and fucking luke skywalker

easily better than those prequels combined

Star Wars was ok as a 2 hour brain-clearing hiatus, I only wish there was less of the to-do checklist imposed by Disney and more of the original Lucas scenario.
The evil dude straight from The Hobbit (whose name I've forgotten) is a dismal fail though. And the new cast is insignificant for the most part - only the girl handles the job quite well.

i saw Hateful Eight special roadshow 70mm extended edition or whatever, and i liked it. i would recommend it to fans of Tarantino, Resevior Dogs, The Thing, Kurt Russell, westerns, explosive gunshot wounds, punching mouthy women in the face, etc. but The Revenant looks reeeeeally fuckin good. i mean, he fights a bear. so i dunno.

Finally got around to watching Training Day. Bunch of Hollywood drivel. This is supposed to be Denzell's best performance? Just over the top tripe, only slightly salvaged by Rosa Mendes nude body. Everyone is a caricature.

Training Day was OK. Some parts weren't clear to me though

just watched Jurassic World. So people are giving Star Wars a hard time about being a rehash of the original. Um, Jurassic World is the same damn thing as Jurassic Park. Two annoying kids, the hero, the heroine, raptors, big baddie dinosaur escapes and eats people. I knew who was gonna die and survive 20 minutes into the movie. JurASSic Turd amirite

Reactions: dorian gray
Saw about a third of The Revenant today before I had to take off for some work stuff. That bear scene is gnarly. I look forward to finishing the movie. Eventually.

Caught some Indonesian ass kickery over the weekend. Raid Redemption and Raid 2. I found the sequel to be superior, but it pretty much picks up where the first one leaves off. Think a better version of Dredd, with the violence ante upped by 10, and hand to hand scenes which make the Bourne trilogy blush with glee. The sequel expounds upon the first, introducing new characters, while doubling the ass kickery. A car chase scene that slays balls lies therein as well.

5 schar.