Movies

I'm going to see Bloody Sunday tonight. Will let you know if it's good.

hyena

Originally posted by LadyCal
Will anyone watch Spiderman?I'll just go there because of the soundtrack...*sigh*...;)

i think i will, i've heard good reviews and then there's the director... ;) at least it's gonna be fun, either intentionally or unintentionally.

rahvin.

@Hearse: for the time being, just edit your post to fix the smilie :D

@all: Lotr and Dead Poet Society are among my favourites too :)

Guess what chupi dwarf: there's no gold behind the tons of spam, no matter how high you get your post count :D

Scarie Movie is really funny :lol: I saw it 2 times in a night... believe me or not, every time that Dawson appears on the screen, I laugh so loud that mama comes on my room 2 see why her doughter try to awake neightbourhood :lol: :lol: :lol:

@rahvin: I saw "The Others" 2 days ago... good movie, some screenshots are creepy (4 ex. when Bertha tell to Grace that two worlds walk toghether.. and when the old woman write inside the kids room.. u can't imagine how much they resemble reality.. it's a long story :rolleyes: )

Originally posted by witch
@rahvin: I saw "The Others" 2 days ago... good movie, some screenshots are creepy (4 ex. when Bertha tell to Grace that two worlds walk toghether.. and when the old woman write inside the kids room.. u can't imagine how much they resemble reality.. it's a long story :rolleyes: )

i like the dialogues and the part when ann reads the bible out loud. :)
well, do tell us, good long stories is something we kinda lack in here. :D

rahvin.

actually, the :grni: smiley would suit perfectly for the average Igor around ;)
and to me....once again...let's see....

scifi:
Lord of the Rings
Star Wars first trilogy
Alien

drama:
Schindler's List
In the name of the father

fun:
The Army of Darkness
Top Secret!!!!!
Spaceballs
The Big Lebowsky
Monty Python

and then some others....like SHREK (ooooooh yeah!!!), As good as it gets, The Saint, Cube and some others that are out of reach from my braincells...

My world is trumbling....
;)

don't worry, it was all a lie from the start. in the real world you're held captive by a group of mountain dwarves that induce all this dreaming in you by regularly hitting you repeatedly on the head with a pick. :p

rahvin.

Do they want me to fall in love with them?Or what was the sense of hitting a girl on the head....:confused:

"do not meddle into the affairs of dwarves, for they are subtle and quick to anger". :p

they are presently distilling pure gold from your very tears (at being hit in the head, i guess). :) <-- hey, look, i've been almost poetic! :hotjump:

rahvin.

me, I hate the matrix as much as the next door dwarf.

bloody sunday is okay, but in my opinion it fails the purpose of such a movie, ie making you want to go and die for the cause. it's a bit too bland.

hyena (violins)