Movies

@rahvin: honestly, I know a lot of skinny people that are always sad.. dunno if u are a different skinny guy.. so, stop cryin' or our friends will drown :s

Originally posted by witch
@rahvin: honestly, I know a lot of skinny people that are always sad.. dunno if u are a different skinny guy.. so, stop cryin' or our friends will drown :s

well, i'm not particularly sad. tense and nervous, yes. verbally aggressive, sure. senselessly worried, every given day. but sad, now... :rolleyes:

ok, i dry my eyes. :)

rahvin.

@Thanatos & Narcoloth: if I would like to talk in real time with someone else, on this forum, I think that it is possible for me to switch on my "internet relay chat" and talk a lot inside #ultimatemetal channel.. sometimes happen that posts are close each other .. this does not mean that I want to chat with somebody else to fill a thread of "silly" posts :rolleyes:

/witch (maybe Thanatos is a skinny guy too :s )

yeah witch, no worries ...
Didn't know about the IRC ultimatemetal channel, thanks for the tip :) Though I am not really a chat freak. But then again I was not a forum freak either, til yesterday... :p

@rahvin: don't get sad, our nice cultured dwarf: you're the best ms word assistant we'd ever met :rolleyes: :p

@witch: most of my male friends are skinny and they're not sad at all. it's just a matter of stereotypes, i guess, like when they say fat people are dumb :)

@Tristessa: That would be amazing! But when are you travelling and where exactly ? London? I live far from London but I will be down there for some days in 10 days or so...

And so, do you think that you will be able to find that movie with english subtitles? Because it's in swedish. I got a DVD but it didnt have english subtitles and I had to return it :(

@witch: ok I want to talk in real time and space with you, will you come over and have a coffee with me? ;)
and about me being skinny...depends on your definition of skinny, but I'm not fat :)

Rats, I realise I do not have (and possibly never will have) any chat programs...

not that it would help me if I ever did. I'd spend even more time on the computer. Besides it takes me a long time to think and write stuff down sometimes, so the chat may be very slow with me... perhaps.

Edit: I have an urge to repurchase the two movies I have (Nosferatu and Mouse Hunt) in DVD. I also want David Gray and Corrosion of Conformity DVDs. This doesn't make sense as I don't even have a DVD player.

Anyone coming to wherever I live to talk to me? :D

@Thanatos: no prob about a coffee together :) lemme know when and where :)

@rei: never heard that fat ppl are always dumb.. who told u this kinda bullshit? :err:
again: I know few skinny ppl, then they are "really" always sad.. hope to be the only one that have to stand paranoiac ppl (and I assure u that 80% are skinny)
in any case, my phrase (skinny ppl are always sad) was a kinda joke.. never thought to start a *war* about that :rolleyes:
stereotypes: strange word that have a lot of "meanings".. let's talk about that in another time