Movies

Originally posted by LadyCal
A drwarf in the mountains...what a lovely picture - have you once thought about being painted in oil? ;)

i'm not into this kind of things. siren is the one to answer all questions about kinky sex here. :D
just please: i'd never ever want to be covered in marshmallow or chocolate. :s :p

rahvin.

Better than by other things....
Oh - What about snakes??? ;)

i never saw snakes as the latest fashion in rampant eroticism, but i might be wrong, given how often you publicly state your appreciation for the animals... ;)

rahvin.

Hey,that's not the right thread to talk about eroticism ;)
I am to love animals - how else could I study Biology?Just had Spiders the last week - funny to see how the cool ones are afraid of those dead animals (we don't want to hurt living ones,so we use the old "objects",made in the 17th century....)
That's also why we went to Spiderman ;) :) :) ;)

Originally posted by rahvin

i'm not into this kind of things. siren is the one to answer all questions about kinky sex here. :D
just please: i'd never ever want to be covered in marshmallow or chocolate. :s :p
did someone summon me? ;) :p
chocolate... yummie! :loco:

@Ladycal: the old "objects",made in the 17th century?? :confused: what do you mean? :confused:

few weeks ago they had the tendency towards food :lol:
uh, those were the times *sigh* :p

Originally posted by witch
is there somebody that went to cinema to see "dragonfly?"

me and rei toei went one month or so ago and laughed all the time. we were not high on anything, or particularly joyful, and it surely wasn't the purpose of the movie. but his positive cheesiness was so overwhelming we couldn't help but piss our breeches. ;)

rahvin.

there's a movie about dragons?And I don't know???
nixweiss.gif
I'm getting old......
eek4.gif

What'S this movie about?There's one with an insect on his posters but none with one in his title...

*spoilers here*
kevin constner's wife disappear after a car-crash in some sorry-looking third-world country. she's a doctor helping the poor homeless children and blah blah blah. he's a doctor too and starts to experience the usual lot of boring paranormal phenomena that - sure thing - tell him his wife is either still alive or communicating with him nonetheless, possibly out of boredom of the afterlife in general. he follows clues and signs that his presumed dead wife leaves him in the least obvious places, and after solving the upteenth pointless riddle he finds himself saving the baby she had been carring all along and was left to the cares of nature-friendly yanomami heathens when kc's wife actually died. :err:

rahvin.