Movies

Thanks!!!You really saved my day - so here's another one for you
flower.gif
;)
and it's the movie I thought of...

Actually, LadyCal, there is a movie about dragons coming out....Reign of Fire i think its called.... at least it looked like dragons....that or Godzilla....but i don't remember 'zilla having wings....or flying......so, yeah...dragons....

~Kovenant (rambler)

Last night i watched the last Indiana Jones movie on tv (the one with Sean Connery as Indy's father, i'm too lazy to check out the exact title of the movie :p). Even though it was the 3rd or something time i watched it, it was still fun :)

Siren (Indy.. *sigh* ;))

indiana jones and the last crusade, if i'm not mistaken. it's only good for sean connery, who, in turn, would make the most hopeless teen-movie look close to decency by himself. :)

rahvin.

Ah yes, Connery is always great :)
Did anyone else like "The Rock"? :p

Siren (i should be elsewhere)

@siren: the rock was very good, and i liked the music score too. references to connery's agent 007 past were really funny.

of course you should be elsewhere, but if you find it easier to waste your days submerged in dreamy-eyed quotes from cheesy opeth songs instead of studying for your exams, this is entirely up to you. :)

rahvin.

@rahvin: :rolleyes: Actually i should be sleeping right now, and so i plan to do till they wake me up :rolleyes:

Btw, i have the soundtrack of the movie :p

yesterday night I was on my friend's home.. there was a videotape "dracula's Legacy".. if there is somebody inside here that see Stoker's Dracula like a sort of cult.. save your money and don't rent that movie. Painful sort of cover (like a band that sing a song of another group.. u know what I mean?) by Matrix, The Crow, Dracula (B.S. one).. absolute disappointment and fall into ridiculous (few times) :err:

@LadyCal: :eek: It's my part-time job, sirens can hardly make their living nowadays... :err: