Movies

A bit late, but I havn't post my list so..

Lord of the Rings
Fight Club
Se7en
A Clockwork Orange
An interview with a Vampire
Nosferatu (old ver)
Vargarnas Pakt (Can't remember the english or french name)
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Braveheart/Gladiator/13th warrior/Attila (there are some good movies like that)
The Green Mile
The Matrix
Hellraiser (The best horror-serie, some others are good too)
..and alot more

Movies I must watch soon:

Edward Scissorhand Story
The Shining
The Crow
The Cube
Natural Born Killers

1.Lord of the rings
2.The Crow (I just LOVE this movie)
3.Drive(Martial Arts)
4.X-men
4.Spider Man
5.Resident Evil
6.The Shining (Best Horror)
7.American Pie 1 & 2 (Best Comedy)
8.Scooby doo
9.Fist of Legend (The best Hong Kong Action Movie With Jet Li)
10.Jurassic park 1 & 2 & 3
11.Matrix
12.Many movies by stephen king.

I am sure i have forgot some.
There are so many good Movies out there.
(And too many bad movies.....)

@rahvin: thanks a lot for your support ;)
regarding Harry Potter.. I was on theatre last wednesday.. think that is impossible, for producers, to have a success like the first one.. even if this one is smart (please, somebody give me Drako's head :flame) are u agree?

@hyena: dunno about your passion for Hannibal.. cool! :hotjump:

@|ng: hello hun ;)

@witch: draco's head would do me lots of good since apparently he's regarded as a pretty handsome boy, so in this respect i'm really with you. ;) as for the rest, its main problem imo is that it's crammed full of events juxtaposed for 2 hours and a half without the same reason and rhyme of the books, while the first movie was at least more refreshing and less mind-boggling for those who just want to enjoy the magic of places and people...

rahvin.

Andrei Rubylev- Stalker- or The Mirror by Tarkovsky
Anything by David Lynch- well he has done some bad movies
someoe mentioned The Seventh Seal- also Wild Strawberries is damn good,
8 1/2
Sleepers by Woody Allen
Apocalypse Now- and Lawrence of Arabia
The vacation movies- and Fletch - I am diehard Checy Chase fan

LOTR The Fellowship of the Ring
The Silence of the Lambs
Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas
Bram Stoker's Dracula
...and tons of known and unknown horror movies...!

@rahvin
I'll name a couple of them...
Cannibal Holocaust (Ruggero Deodato)
Quella Villa Accanto al Cimitero, L'Aldilà and many more by Lucio Fulci
Each old Dario Argento's opus
The first two episodes of Guinea Pig- series
and so on...

:D

@lethedon: hope you had fun with harry :) as for the movies, i didn't see the last you mentioned, but i have fond recollection of the others. aside from considering "profondo rosso" the best horror movie of all times, i tend to recall quite often that snippet of a lucio fulci movie where there's this guy running around with some sort of baseball bat and beating (eventually) to death some girl, at some point shaking the stick around showing how one of the girl's eyes stuck to the weapon. :D

ok, i need my medicine now.

rahvin.

@Miolo... No, I'm not pregnant, I'm just digesting the one I've eaten last week :mad: !!

@rahvin Damn, all those spiders... Terrible! Last night I've had to check careful under my bed, behind the curtains and inside every corner of my bedroom in order to have a good sleep... :eek:

Originally posted by rahvin
@lethedon: hope you had fun with harry :) as for the movies, i didn't see the last you mentioned, but i have fond recollection of the others. aside from considering "profondo rosso" the best horror movie of all times, i tend to recall quite often that snippet of a lucio fulci movie where there's this guy running around with some sort of baseball bat and beating (eventually) to death some girl, at some point shaking the stick around showing how one of the girl's eyes stuck to the weapon. :D

ok, i need my medicine now.

rahvin.

Which movie are you referring to? I can't find it in my deviated thougths!

Originally posted by lethedon
Which movie are you referring to? I can't find it in my deviated thougths!

well, i saw the scene in a sort of "best of" lucio fulci's movie called "un gatto nel cervello". it featured a lot of other gruesome situations. i find gruesome situations genuinely funny, because they never assume you ought to be dead scared of a door creaking closed or a hand appearing on the handle: they know damn well you'll laugh your ass off when somebody's bowels spill out and somebody else's tongue gets sliced in two :)

rahvin.