Mr. Russell Allen Live?

Spork

New Metal Member
Nov 26, 2003
www.sporkrocks.com
How is the Mr. Allen live? I'm just curious, because I own many C.D's, yet I've never seen them live. Does he sing all those crazy lines I so love in The Odyssey (C.D.)? Is he able to go from death voice, to that beautiful voice? I'm so shattered that I haven't seen them yet, but I'm awaiting the next tour to really travel this time. :headbang:
Much love to Symphony X!!!!!!

well, he never does any "Death" vocals live (i dont consider them death vocals on the cd either) but his voice is amazing. its so much more amazing live than you could imagine. i was blown away on symphony x's first US tour with Blind Guardian. The man hits every note with ease.Hes incredible.

I can hardly even put his performance into words. He is mesmerizing, absolutely amazing. His voice is so magnificent, and he is so interactive with the audience. Seeing Symphony X live is heaven on earth. I've seen them 6 times and was not disappointed once.

Russ is incredible....what you see is what you get with him, that is, no hype, pure honesty. He gives it all for us, same with the other guys. You find yourself caught up in awe and amazement at their talent. It's a real experience.
I truly believe that Symphony X is the greatest band to ever come together. :)

Yes, as everyone before me has stated, Russ is an amazing performer on stage. He has an incredible amount of energy and stage presence, so for your sake, I hope you catch them on the next tour! I've seen them 3 times now, and can't wait to go again.

Get Live on the Edge of Forever, and even better (since you get to watch him), the Star One DVD to hear Russ live. I can only repeat what everyone else has said. He is amazing live. Hits every note. And yea, The Odyssey sounded perfect to me when I saw them play it.

Pharoah said:
I truly believe that Symphony X is the greatest band to ever come together. :)

I'm right with you on that one, Pharoah. :)

karelrulez said:
last time I saw them I was at the front row, RIGHT in front of Russell. I seriously recommend everyone to do that, it's an amazing experience.

Absolutely man. I wasn't able to get that spot every time I saw them, but it is indeed the best place to stand :D Apparently a lot of people know the wonderments of standing in front of Russ....

he really is amazing! i stood in front of him too and during accolade II, at the 'i wish to stay, to be here with you' bit, he knelt down, held my hand and sung it to me! i must say it might have the most amazing moment ever. and he played with my hair heehee. but yeah, ill agree with everyone, and the odyssey was indeed performed beautifully xxxx

divine said:
he really is amazing! i stood in front of him too and during accolade II, at the 'i wish to stay, to be here with you' bit, he knelt down, held my hand and sung it to me! i must say it might have the most amazing moment ever. and he played with my hair heehee. but yeah, ill agree with everyone, and the odyssey was indeed performed beautifully xxxx

I assume you are a girl? I wouldn't like it if he played with my hair... :D