Mr. Russell Allen Live?

TheEdgeOfThorns said:
well, he never does any "Death" vocals live (i dont consider them death vocals on the cd either) but his voice is amazing
Check the Egypt performance on Progpower USA.

aiwass said:
I think he was having a bad night then. He is a million times better in real life.
Definitely! Those live videos don't do him justice. I remember seeing them back in March '03 and his voice was a tiny bit weathered. However, seeing them back in DEcember in Pittsburgh (very close to the end of their tour) he was incredible! It seemed he struggled for only 1 note the entire night, and even that wasn't bad. And this being one of the last shows, that's just amazing!

The man is a vocal GOD!

It seems unanimous, and you've already heard it from many sources, but I can't let this topic pass without throwing in my 2 cents.

Russ is the best live singer I have ever witnessed. (that includes shows I've seen in person AND recordings!) The only people I can think of that are even in the same league are Paul Rodgers, Tommy Shaw, and Stevie Wonder.

Paul Adrian
http://www.wooden-badger.com

I was in love with Russ all over again seeing him on the Star One DVD.. I think if I ever saw him in concert I would fall down weak at the knees lol. Mmm mmm mmm yummmmmmmmmmmmy!!