Mr. V - READ THIS!

My Ex-frience/girlfriend lives not far from Månegarm. Although, I've never met them, they and her fight all of the time.
How is that, huh? Haha. You have the chance to meet them, but they do not want to meet you because of your psychotic girl.

Son of a bitch!

It would be nice to live near to Mr. V. Haha. You wake up 02:00 and hear loud noises and what do you know... it is the new material from the new Havayoth record. :p Or secretly, they still have Otyg rehersals. Haha.
Man... what the hell am I doing down in Färgelanda? Or more importantly... what the hell am I doing in USA? I should get my ass to Skellefteå. Haha. Besides, they have a good hockey team, not as good as HV71, but good.
:pPPPPP

I think you should have a good song ready to present to Mr V if he is interested, some artists like to represent their voice on others because they enjoy the music. In Mr V's busy schedule time is limited... good luck.

I forgot if I told this story before but here goes...
Mr. V phoned me after I did an e-mail interview with him and wanted to correct a few things. Don't know if he remembers it now, because he was quite drunk.
Anyway, he told me I was the first person ever to hear "A Microscopical Macrocosm", which he just had finished and played through the phone. :headbang:

Rivfadír;7083023 said:
I don't know any famous musicians, I've never met any, and I honestly don't care :)

i hope you understood we were joking :p

if i 've met some musicians is because i've been going for concerts from nearly ten years :headbang:

Well what can I say, I'm actually hoping to find something interesting here in this thread, silly I know.:)

maybe you should only relax a little bit and have a good laugh on us idiots
timidpi6.gif

Svarthjärtad;7084109 said:
Man... what the hell am I doing down in Färgelanda? Or more importantly... what the hell am I doing in USA? I should get my ass to Skellefteå. Haha. Besides, they have a good hockey team, not as good as HV71, but good.
:pPPPPP

Oh yeah? Once we get back Söderberg Skellefteå will suck again:). Ö-vik ftw,we have Modo AND Wernblom:kickass:

*edit* When ARE we getting him back? How long was it since you stole him,five years? six?

ricky martin's little brother got beat up in my backyard when i was a kid. does that count?

Yes.

My mom was friends with the blues musician Luther Allison, and once he picked me up from elementary school. I was not impressed at the time. I've met some musicians that I like, and it never made a lasting impression on me. So now, I just don't care. A couple of my good friends are completely the opposite, and it's amusing to watch them trip all over themselves trying to get backstage to hold court with their favourite musician for just a few seconds. Especially when they're just falling down drunk, and they make complete fools of themselves when they finally get a chance to meet them.

I forgot if I told this story before but here goes...
Mr. V phoned me after I did an e-mail interview with him and wanted to correct a few things. Don't know if he remembers it now, because he was quite drunk.
Anyway, he told me I was the first person ever to hear "A Microscopical Macrocosm", which he just had finished and played through the phone. :headbang:
Haha that's pretty cool.