Music and Ideology

Varg's an idiot. I wonder if he hated negroes all this time, then when did it all of a sudden dawn on him that blacks help create rock which lead to the birth of metal? :confused:

I don't think that varg was an idiot.If he was he would not make this music.He is clever but he is on the wrong way.I don't like fascism and i can not understand how can they like this idology.

..and Endtime Varg's answer to your question would be "It does not matter who helped craeting the metal or rock i care about my music" (probably his answer would be this)

But i like idology of Katatonia some songs make you think you are special and some make not like me sometimes i think i am special (the only one who see the darkness coming for example)

Music is not a propaganda it must mystic or depressive or hatred etc.I think music makes you feel the felings you can not feel in the real life.It must be exaggarated.Umm I think like that

"i´m wasting my day watching them change i´m wasting my day waiting for rain"

I like music of Varg, but when I read what he thinks of all, I want to take his "works" to toilet and cleanse my ass with them !
"I willn't play metal, cause my pals borned it" = stupid
"We will live in forests and develop technology for to leave once this Earth" = stupid

If he knew HOW MUCH technology must be developed to leave Earth (or even to find another planet fit to live) he would shut up.
And negroes are not worse race - in SUFFOCATION played black man who was brilliant Deathmetal composer and guitarplayer. Near him Varg is SHITWORM !!! And I think there are many other great blacks. Why am I writing this? Varg is just a stupid jerk:(

--> Wanderer
"I don't like fascism and i can not understand how can they like this idology."

Coming from Germany, I can´t even understand why people support obvious fascists, but it seems Burzum-fans have the "quality" to overlook intellectual and lyrical low-level flights and can concentrate on the music, which might be profound, nevertheless. To my mind music and lyrics form a union...perhaps that´s just a matter of opinion.

"But i like idology of Katatonia some songs make you think you are special and some make not like me sometimes i think i am special"

I don´t know if Kata would use the word "ideology", but I agree. Especially in big cities it´s important for one to know that the personal, the individual is still alive in you, even though you live in urban quicksand and could drown "into anonymity".

"Music is not a propaganda it must mystic or depressive or hatred etc.I think music makes you feel the felings you can not feel in the real life."

Yeah, but unfortunately music´s often used as such.
Music helps me to intensify my momentary feelings, but fascism or scornful elitism doesn´t belong to my repertoire.
...and I hope this applies to many forum members.

Cheers :)

Nah, I don't think we should stop our vision on Katatonia as well.
Don't think u has only Katatonia's stuff, all of us listen lof of music. Prolly guy who would know only Katatonia will be kinda stupid. Or not?
And I want to know opinions on this problem from Katatonia's fans cauz I like Filozofem and can't understand my own vision on Varg's person. From one side he making great music, from other side his nazi-xenophobic shit making me crazy.

hmm... i mentioned something like this on the KML (xsorrowsangstx). Lachrymology, which is i believe a made up theory, but i hope its not, is a way to progress life, its the study of crying. The vocalist from TOOL (maynard) uses Lachrymology in his lyrics... i was just wondering if anybody else was interested or had any knowledge of it. Tears surround my writing and drawings... one method to enhance Lachrymology... anyone else heard of it....??

You kinda can't get info on the subject. There are no published books or anything on(besides Maynard's lyrics). But you can always create.... what you want... how you want..... its what I do.

-ed

Wanderer, why did you blame on people sharing Anathema music (very nice mp3) in this Katatonia forum, saying "This is a forum of katatonia not anathema" and now you are talking about Varg?
Personally I prefer talking about Anathema, a band closer to Katatonia than this fascist.

This is a general discussion read my messages again."The topics must be about Katatonia or GENERAL discussion like IDELOGY (here VARG is an example not the topic) but the MP3's of anathema is not a general thing and THIS IS MY LAST COMMENT I WILL NOT ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ABOUT ANATHEMA AGAIN!
Share your anathema music at "Extereme Metal forum" not in "Katatonia Forum"
and what does "The songs are very nice" mean.
I said "You should not talk about anathema" (or something not related to katatonia except general discussions)
The songs can be nice.There can be lost of fans i like anathema too i love Pentacost III but in KATATONIA forum we must talk about katatonia NOT anathema

PS:Read my all messages about anathema mp3 again!
PS:This my last comment.Do not insult me again.If you want to talk ME about anathema mp3's please send Private message PLEASE! This problem should not be talked in Katatonia Forum!

"I remember one of my friends telling me to go ahead"