Metal and Ideology

I listen to Andrew W.K. and Matchbox 20, as well as Suffocation and Dream Theater. Music is just music. Complexity and emotion are two things that music does not need to be good, the two are not hand in hand.

I totally agree Sculpted COld- that was my purpose for this thread- we alll know dying sun is intelligent, and has some very interesting ideas, Ive just am trying to get him to discuss them in a social way: maybe we should all band together and try to help Dying Sun ( whatever his name is) enter and take part in society. If i knew where he lived- I think i can think of a few chicks that would be willing to help him out with a few problems- and we could get him drunk or high to fix the rest. haha

You know I m really glad you have returned( dying Sun- planetary eulogy).

Who's the little girl who's too scared to sign their name after posting this in my rep??
Shite bag. Frightened are you? :cry:

"just because you're dumb doesn't mean the posts are boring. fuck off."

anonymousnick2001 said:
I listen to Andrew W.K. and Matchbox 20, as well as Suffocation and Dream Theater. Music is just music. Complexity and emotion are two things that music does not need to be good, the two are not hand in hand.
So you have no taste in addition to having no ideals? I suppose it's the easy way though... :D

Planetary Eulogy said:
So you have no taste in addition to having no ideals? I suppose it's the easy way though... :D
Hey, at least he's got Suffocation. 25% is an acceptable score...in the American school system, at least! :)

Planetary Eulogy doesn't know what he is talking about. He praises Johnny Cash all the time but Cash was a hage Christian. That would go against PE's view of art ideology and music. PE is just talking out of his booty.