music for the dreams ...?

Frodnat

New Metal Member
Oct 12, 2001
everywhere
Did you ever had a dream in which you defenitely heard a certain song or so?

I always wake up with a song in my head... Sometimes I hear songs in my dreams which are somehow a mixture of different songs...

For example: Devin Townsend - SYL "Rape Song" and "Aftermath" mixed in each other... Was a very enlightened dream so...

What about you?

Occasionally. They are usually transcendental dreams, if that means anything inside a dream. It seems to. It is always a song I'm composing, have never heard before, but in the dream I don't think of it as mine, obviously, I'm transcending.
My friend said he had a dream of me in which he was singing a song he was making up, "the mashed potato song" and I was bobbing my head to it. *teehee* Hope that wasn't a sinister metaphor, I thought it was funny.

It feels like doing soilwork:) somehow. In these dreams everything seems to be so clear...

Ahhh shit...

trona said:
'soilwork'?
A metaphor for focussing on what really is important, what is deep within, subconsious view on the world.
btw I also dreamed of soilwork the last night...

i dreamed once about Gorki (belgien band)and also about Antimatter (even twice, one with also danny and the otherone was with a girl (a hot one))

when i was still playing in a band we did 'for whom the bell tolls' and i dreamed about it that we mixed it up with 'one' towards the end of the song. instantly i woke up and i tried the thing. heh it even worked out! :Spin:

rafael said:
yeah..... strange, init?
Don´t think that it is strange at all. You hear this type of music, so you are dealing with one special topic. You are analysing very good. :Smug:

Don´t get too extreme in the future... and hands of from drugs and alcohol. You are young so you got the chance to realise and change things before they getting worse, we old people around here have lost some time. It´s a pity, but not a desaster:).

One day I dreamed with antimatter music, I was with some people in a house some of my family, when it started some music, few seconds I recognized that it was antimatter!! :worship:, I said hey hey why is my cd playing, who put that? :err:, I opened the cd player and it was a burned cd and when I saw the cd box it was another thing, not antimatter, it was like latin crap band.. :puke:

the most great thing is that if am not wrong it was the song "Dream" :headbang: perhaps because I had listened it too much :worship:

If you have ever seen the musical 'Oliver' then you'll know what song it is. It's the bit when Nancy, the pro, whips up a bit of a song and dance to facilitate the escape of young Oliver Twist, from the pub, under the gaze of Bill Sikes..

Nancy- Bill you do love me don't ya?
Bill- Of course I do, I live with ya don't I?
:tickled:

Anyway, the songs goes....
umm pah pah, umm pah pah, that's how it goes.
umm pah pah, umm pah pah, everyone knows
they all supoose what they want to supppooossseee
whenevr it's ummmm pah pah....etc

I've woken myself up singing that, more than once o_O
Oh and laughing..I've laughed and woke myself up too!