Music video inquiry

RiderOfJustice

New Metal Member
Jul 17, 2005
Woodland Hills California
We were told that symphony x also filmed a video for set the world on fire along with serpents kiss (which was confirmed to me by russ' brother at the show) and we have yet to hear any more news on the subject.. So when will we see this video? and if you can't give me that when the fuck are we even going to get any news about it?

OMG I M3T MIYKAL ROMEyO ONSE AM I COOL 2!!!????

In all seriousness though, nobody is going to hold it against you that you're curious, but your tone could use some serious adjustment.:)

You know as much as I do about the second video, it's up to the label when it gets released..go ahead and try your attitude on them & see how far it gets you. Or even better, try it with the band's manager..I'd love to see his reponse.

We were told that symphony x also filmed a video for set the world on fire along with serpents kiss (which was confirmed to me by russ' brother at the show) and we have yet to hear any more news on the subject.. So when will we see this video? and if you can't give me that when the fuck are we even going to get any news about it?

Just some 411-----Russ does NOT have a brother, he has a sister. He has a brother in law, but he lives in Jersey! So who the hell knows who you were talking too :err:, but I'm sure the band will let you know any info when the time is right. Tell the random Russ brother to "lock it up"!:lol:

Just some 411-----Russ does NOT have a brother, he has a sister. He has a brother in law, but he lives in Jersey! So who the hell knows who you were talking too :err:, but I'm sure the band will let you know any info when the time is right. Tell the random Russ brother to "lock it up"!:lol:

:lol::lol:

I'm curious why they shoot music videos in the first place? I couldn't imagine SX getting airplay on VH1 or MTV. It seems like the cost of making it would not balance out with the money earned from it. Unless music video = drastic jumps in album sales?

He was there.. They were sitting at the table reserved for "symphony x friends and family". So they would know.

Sounds kinda like Russ.
ppic-russellallen-2005-bw-300.jpg