Musicians influenced by Novembre

Jun 24, 2005
El Salvador
The purpose of this thread is to share with you, brothers and sisters, my happiness of having met here in El Salvador excellent young musicians that play influenced by Novembre.
Last Sunday evening I attended a local concert in San Salvador, we went to support our dear friend Alex. Let me tell you about him, he is a prodigal natural born drummer, he was still a kid when he listend Wish I could Dream It Again. So he grew up learning, improving influenced by Giuseppe Orlando. I had never had the chance of listening him playing, until yesterday. He impressed me! :OMG: He really plays like Giuseppe!
Yesterday, he played with a local band called Belsasar (the name doesn’t deal at all with their music) the guitar player is another guy influenced by Novembre, he played some short tunes from “Cold blue steel”, “Novembre”, “Nostalgiaplatz”, “tales from a winter to come”as an intro for what they were about to play. Then they played their own songs, they would have sound very doomy, but with the addition of our friend Alex, they were really great! He added the dynamism and progressiveness touch to the band. When I listened their set, I said to myself: “I am listening Arte Novecento!” Due to my drummer friend :worship:. The two guitar players did also vocals and switched in some of the songs from growls to clean vocals that reminded me a bit to Carmelo Orlando.
Damn, I really wish that you could listen this band and our friend Alex, you wouldn’t believe it. They have not recorded anything yet, but since they are very talented I hope they can do it soon. I’ll keep you informed on their activities. Believe me, they are worthy of being listened....

**Jester** said:
Awesome! Looking forward to hearing sometihng from them.

I wish there was musicians, especially drummers in England inspired by Novembre. :(

I wish I can find also musicians to play here (Influenced by novembre of course or dark tranquillity,opeth or any band that I like)even just for hobbie,I used to play bass when I was 17 and I'm trying to get some time beside my job to play again.

About belsasar I'd like to hear something from them also,it's good to know that young people keep the old underground feeling alive:headbang:

para empezar encuentro exelente este sub-foro..

lo fome que todos son de habla ingles y al parecer soy el unico chileno.. pero para eso hay traductores para la comprensión,

Aca en Chile, Novembre para por alto, pero existe un pequeño numero de seguidores, (incluso se expande ahora gracias a nuestra difucion, ya que tocamos unas cuantas canciones de su album Classica y Novembrine Waltz)

En la banda que toco actualmente, el vocalista y el bajista que en este caso soy yo :rofl:.. tenemos la influencia del Goth y el Doom/Death, y basicamente nos inspira bastante Novembre... es todo un Gods del Metal ...

Bueno aqui les dejo un Video de nuestra banda...

syrinx86ud.png

http://syrinx.vtrbandaancha.net/SyrinX_-_Tiniebla_Andromeda_(live_2004).mpg

el sonido no es el mejor ya que }se grabo con una camara casera.. pero igual esta bueno....

espero que les gusten....

la idea que tenemos ahora es totalmente distinta..

SyrinX, paso desde el Death/Doom, al Doom Death, con tremendas influencias a Novembre....

Saludos

Atte SyrinX

hola! mucho gusto Syrinx! :wave: Soy de El Salvador y además de Novembre soy gran fan de 31 Minutos!! Qué bien que toques en una banda con tan excellentes influencias!! No tienes algún demo que podamos escuchar?

Stasera Piovon Gocce... said:
hola! mucho gusto Syrinx! :wave: Soy de El Salvador y además de Novembre soy gran fan de 31 Minutos!! Qué bien que toques en una banda con tan excellentes influencias!! No tienes algún demo que podamos escuchar?

El gusto es mio colega....

jeje... exelente 31 minutos.... son muy buenos en lo que hacen...

por su pregunta colega.... el demo se viene ahora pronto... y una pagina web tambien....

cualquier material nuevo... obviamente se dara a conocer en esta casa....

saludos

Originally Posted by Nostalgiaplatz Vi lo video, es dificil de entendier la musica, congratulations todavia!

:rofl:.... es dificil de entender... pero esta rescatable al ser tomado desde una camara casera.....

espero subir luego un concierto que tengo....

saludos camaradas...

¨SyrinX said:
para empezar encuentro exelente este sub-foro..

lo fome que todos son de habla ingles y al parecer soy el unico chileno.. pero para eso hay traductores para la comprensión,

Aca en Chile, Novembre para por alto, pero existe un pequeño numero de seguidores, (incluso se expande ahora gracias a nuestra difucion, ya que tocamos unas cuantas canciones de su album Classica y Novembrine Waltz)

En la banda que toco actualmente, el vocalista y el bajista que en este caso soy yo :rofl:.. tenemos la influencia del Goth y el Doom/Death, y basicamente nos inspira bastante Novembre... es todo un Gods del Metal ...

Bueno aqui les dejo un Video de nuestra banda...

syrinx86ud.png

http://syrinx.vtrbandaancha.net/SyrinX_-_Tiniebla_Andromeda_(live_2004).mpg

el sonido no es el mejor ya que }se grabo con una camara casera.. pero igual esta bueno....

espero que les gusten....

la idea que tenemos ahora es totalmente distinta..

SyrinX, paso desde el Death/Doom, al Doom Death, con tremendas influencias a Novembre....

Saludos

Atte SyrinX

2 videos mas :kickass:

SyrinX - Memorias

SyrinX - Terraustralis

web en contruccion.

http://www.aldoperedo.com/syrinx.html

pd: fe de erratas, es doom death from chile

saludos

I miss it too :cry:
I hoped that with the new record, Novembre would've even renewed their official website and Italian forum... but it doesn't seem like this so far.
B.t.w., it's great that now more and more people have started writing here. I rememeber that in the very beginning, there was almost only me from Italy and no many guys from abroad writing.

Wildhoney said:
I miss it too :cry:
I hoped that with the new record, Novembre would've even renewed their official website and Italian forum... but it doesn't seem like this so far.
B.t.w., it's great that now more and more people have started writing here. I rememeber that in the very beginning, there was almost only me from Italy and no many guys from abroad writing.

If you look in Novembre website, you'll see a new forum is coming soon :Smokin: (though we know what "soon" means to Novembre.....:heh: )

WORN_CARILLON said:
If you look in Novembre website, you'll see a new forum is coming soon :Smokin: (though we know what "soon" means to Novembre.....:heh: )

i was in the old forum since the begining :) but i only managed to post one or 2 times, don't know why, every time i wanted to log in there i had an error message and coudnt post anything... there wasn't many people at first, but then appeared lots of people speaking in italian :) i could understand some things

(some of you may remember me from the novembre audiogalaxy group first very long ago but with another name... i dont remember if i used solarfall, solefald or whatever :))

I think I posted one or 2 times as well haha, but that was in the 1 or 2 threads that were in Engllish. There was really hardly any english speaking fans in their!

I remember the italians in there saying post in english and they will respond in english...but it just didnt feel like you were part of conversations and things because there was so many other threads in italian that I couldnt understand. hahah

Well it's not so strange that the forum of an italian band was mostly populated by italians and so the language used was italian, even because Novembre use some lyrics in italian (now even more)... and I think that could be seen as a sort of intention to export the italian language (a part of Novembre original mood) worldwide, so I don't think it was unkind that people talked in italian and offered to reply in english when asked...
Anyway angloamerican people should learn a different language beside english.