Musicproduction wiki?

I had this idea during the holiday in December. I did some research back then. If my memory serves me right: the wiki site I was thinking of using is free for 30 days and then it has varying tiers that you can use, I wanted the $20 a month one which allowed you to use your own domain name. It's definitely a feasible idea.

In addition to what you mentioned I thought of detailing gear used for each song (ex: Kirk Hammett used a Gibson Flying V to record the solo to Master of Puppets) and each tour as well.

The people on this forum have amazing knowledge. you guys have helped me so much without knowing it... just by reading threads on subjects i was curious about. this is the best forum i have ever been a part of. i dont post too much, but i read almost everything every day. with that being said....a music production wiki done by people here would be absolutely AMAZING. i say DO IT.

Lets take this one step further shall we?
Ever thought of making a BOOK about music production? nothing HUGE...but something with alot of great tips and knowledge. id contribute to help with costs of materials. im sure others would too. id even buy a copy of the finished product of course. i only own one book on production. its ok i guess, but id rather read a book full of real tips by guys here; the real fuckin warriors of the music production world. anyway, its just an idea.

Anything I can do to help let me know. Information, help with maintance i'd love to contribute.