Musicproduction wiki?

Good news everyone, I have started building the wiki now, we will give the url public any time soon, propably tomorrow... We just have to deal with one upload problem and I think then it is ready to be published.

And as some of you might understand, the wiki pretty much doesn't have "anything" yet as we just started it, but neither did wikipedia back in 1999.

Good news everyone, I have started building the wiki now, we will give the url public any time soon, propably tomorrow... We just have to deal with one upload problem and I think then it is ready to be published.

And as some of you might understand, the wiki pretty much doesn't have "anything" yet as we just started it, but neither did wikipedia back in 1999.

Let me know if the fix worked!

I'm putting some of the valuable info available here (in stickies etc.) on the Wiki as sometimes it's hard to find what you're looking for here.
Of course, we hope that you guys will help us flesh out the site!

How much info do you think people have regarding album productions etc.?
I'm just concerned that this part of the site will be pretty stale and that most would be interested in reading tutorials, guides, FAQs etc. with the album production sections being of less significance.

How much info do you think people have regarding album productions etc.?
I'm just concerned that this part of the site will be pretty stale and that most would be interested in reading tutorials, guides, FAQs etc. with the album production sections being of less significance.

Okay, I made an example without firsthand information, just to show how much information can actually be gathered with just second hand knowledge and I bet that even more could be found by looking at DVD's or videos, reading books, blogs and so on:

http://www.thoughtsofruin.com/music...finger/Deaf_Dumb_Blind#Production_information

And everyone who is currently doing a production with a band on a recording contract, it would be nice to have your production information on the wiki too. It might sound stupid now, but one day (especially if the band hits big), it might be valuable information for the future.