must underrated albu of ALL TIME!!!!

Banned
Jan 13, 2006
Chicago,IL
Man i would say goatlord for darkthrone every1 liks all there other cds but this one was just pure odd and dark and fun to listion to....I say i listion 2 this every day and is never boring...artwork was nice to

and the other is...khold's Morke Gravers Kammer i really liked this it was dark and slow. Not much high enegry but evil energy

u guys?

The Smashing Pumpkins - Adore
Katatonia - Brave Murder Day
Dark Tranquillity - Projector
Paradise Lost - Host
Soilwork - A Predator's Portrait

In fact I think Brave Murder Day would probably be in the top 10 highest rated of all time. As for most underrated albums I'll go with Hypocrisy's The Final Chapter and Paramaecuim's Within the Ancient Forest.

Pavor - Furioso

Almost no one has ever heard of Pavor. They are like an even more technical, more brutal/heavy version of Atheist, with a bassist that is even more insane with his basslines than Steve DiGiorgio.

Life Sucks said:
Pavor - Furioso

Almost no one has ever heard of Pavor. They are like an even more technical, more brutal/heavy version of Atheist, with a bassist that is even more insane with his basslines than Steve DiGiorgio.

I prefer A Pale Debilitating Autumn.

As for underrated:

Manes - Under Ein Blodraut Maane
Hail - Inheritance Of Evilness

Oriana's Tales - Munruthel

I absolutely adore this album, yet never hear anyone speak of it (or Munruthel's other projects..well besides Nokturnal Mortum)...

MasterOLightning said:
I think Altars of Madness is actually a bit underrated. For some reason people tend to talk about MA's mid-era stuff more, despite the superior nature of AoM.

and then you go ahead and list MA's most famous, most revered album as underrated

really, just stop posting

Morbid Angel's: Domination: People always cite Altars or Covenant for an MA reference, but even though they changed styles a little, I still think this was a monster album.

Heartwork: Carcass. I still say Necroticism is better, but this was such a great album, and it often gets overlooked cause people say, "they sold out"

Oh yes, and anything by Acheron

MadeInNewJersey said:
i'm debating who has the worst possible taste on this forum full of jackasses, you, fredy_brown, or the_greys

it's a damned tight race

I don't believe Fredy Brown posted in this thread....? And The Greys isn't that bad.