MY FIRST AMON AMARTH ALBUM

DemonsAndLies666 said:
well if your not new to the sport of buying cds than do like all of us real metal heads and just go buy every fucking metal album on the planet and ask no fucking questions. who gives a shit what other peoples opinion is because we all have our own. if everyone had the same opinion the world would suck just like you!

(i dont know if you suck yet or not but i thought id say that anyway...)

This post is filled completely with double standards and contradictions.
You should probably just be quiet before you spew some more shit.

DemonsAndLies666 said:
excuse while I point out how fucking stupid you are.

if you have been listening to the fate of norns album that means you already have it thus there should be no question on wether to buy fon or vs.
either way go buy avenger and stay in school.

Thats alittle bit of a irony really isn't it? Stupid, yet you couldn't realise that he might have borrowed or downloaded the CD?
Again, think before you say anything. Child.

Thrymfal said:
...boy, sarcasm is lost on some people.

Sarcasm? There was nothing to point out Demon was being sarcastic at all, nor was there reason to be sarcastic that I could see. I apologise if I'v judged over hastily, but it seemed like there was no sarcasm at all in his post.

Greetings all, and Happy New Year!
I just found a used copy of Once Sent From The Golden Hall, and I must say it kicks ass!!!! I was going to get the Fate of Norns album, but the only store here that carries it can't find it on the shelves... So went into this use CD store looking to see if they had it, & found "Golden Hall" instead. Will keep looking, and hopefully score the other ones as well.

I'd go with the Vs the World w/ bonus disc <-- great album and great bonuses

or get a signed Once Sent from the Golden Hall like me :p (sorry to brag, its just really fuckin cool)

What the fuck is wrong with you people ... you should know that Belgar will sign any album, you fucking yankee retards. Sprry, I am al ittle drunk, too much guiness and vodka oranje ... i ll post my riffs pics as soon as they are made avail ... I call it "owl blak metal" ... it s eveil and as noisy as an owln in a palm tree ...

I only got some old demo by them! Think it was called Fimbul Winter or something. Have'nt got a tape recorder anymore so no point in looking for it.

only AA songs i hav so far are th mp3s from their site, not enough cash to buy cds for a while. i think im gonna get the crusher and vs. the world when i do get sum money.

ahab said:
Hello to all AA fans out there.

I have been listening to the "Fate of Norns" album and it blows me away every time. Then again I heard "Death in Fire" from a BW&BK compilation disc and I thought it is the best AA song so far......

I need your help to choose how to spend my money. :)
"Fate of Norns" or "Versus the World"?

Any other suggestions will be appreciated.

Cheers.

I prefer Versus but i suggest that you buy the avenger or the crusher first

apparently FoN is great for the new fans who dont know any other CDs, but honestly, for most fans who know AA's entire discography, FoN is the least good album.

anyway i'd suggest without hesitation that you buy Versus the World (or any other AA album) over FoN.

VS the world, no doubt. Buy Fate of Norns later. Or buy every fucking album out there. The crusher is also a good one, but not as good as VS the world.

I first bought FoN and it is an incredible album, but Vs. ... is So much more active. FoN has a lot more just riffing while Vs... sounds more full.
Both albums are incredible but I think i like Vs... more