MY FIRST AMON AMARTH ALBUM

The Crusher is my favourite by far. So get The Crusher.

On the other hand you can't really go wrong with any Amon Amarth album so it doesent really mather which one you buy.;)

If I'd had to do a ranking:
VS. The World
The Crusher
Fate of Norns
Once Sent From The Golden Hall
The Avenger

At least that represents how often I listened each CD ... allthough most of the time I listen to all AA-Songs in random order on my MP3-Player, and there are only few songs that I don't like that much (and I can't think of any which I actually don't like at all ... well maybe: ... nah, you guys'd kill me for that :p )

i think what are s differnet albums, i like two, but i preffer versus theworld

Celtik Militia said:
REALLY?!!11 D00D I <3 VS THE WORLD TOO!!!11 LOLZ
ROFLECOPTER !!1
LOLERSKATES !!1

O RLY?!?!?/1?1 LAWLZ LOL UBOR 1337ZOR!!!11 FR33 PLX?!

EDIT: LOL:
roflcopter7.gif

My first purchase was "Once sent from the Golden Hall" and still is their best album, IMO. I got this when it was first released. Briliant record. Brimming with pure fucking power.

i dont really get the impression that this is a serious topic

AND TYRA STOP TORMENTING US "i promise you (SINCE I ALRDY GOT IT HIHIIIHIHIIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI) that its GREAT"
meanie

edit: oh and most of them alrdy downloaded it so no point in waiting.. exept for me -.-

I think Crusher , V.S the World and Fates of Norns are the lesser albums of AA. They are good but not as much as Avenger, Once sent from the Golden Hall and With Oden on our side. That being said, if you are more into newer album, buy With Oden on our side or die! :p Seriously tho, WOOOS is by far the best of all 3 newer album!!!

Both the albums have some very different elements in them. I like both albums a lot but possibly Versus the World a little more. Fate of the Norns has that personality to it that leaves me wanting to hear it when I am in the mood. But the song Arson is just awesome. I could listen to it anytime of the day.

owen10se said:
I am the only one that thinks Fate of Norns is better than Vs the World?

With songs like Once sealed in blood & Pursuit of Vikings it rules!!!
No, all the 15-year olds that saw Pursuit Of Vikings on MTV and then downloaded the rest, probably agree with you