My late christmas gift to you guize: Full song ready to be mixed

Thanks! I just used the TSE X30 (the first beta version) with the s-preshigh impulse and a touch of EQ

Haha, the first beta was so far off the real amp that it's almost funny, the mid voicing is a bit difference ;) It sounds good in the mix, and it have fitted nice in every clip I've heard of you using it.. AND you might be the only one in the world using that amp"sim" right now :lol:

You've done a great job with the sim, onqel. I've been using it on bass of all things lately, version 1.02. It's actually processing some of the bass grit on the backing track I posted above.

Thanks Ermz ;)
I think version 1.5 is the closest to the real deal so far, both in sound and tube physics/electron behaviour.. and a bit easier on the cpu after LePou ran the solution through a mathematics program:saint:
To be honest, I've used the X30 on bass my self.. On the crunch channel with the drive boosted a little.. and with just a little post EQ'ing I get a bass sound I like without too much trouble ;)

Nah it's cool man, just mentioning. You don't really learn anything if you use someone else's mix! Though I think you might get a better result if you actually don't process the backing track there. It's very close to where it needs to be, so try to sculpt your guitar tone around it, rather than vice versa.

And agreed. Dandelium's mix is the best.... so far.
yeah your right man, i remixed everything from scratch but i think i fucked up the drum midi track anyway..
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1200870/1feared final1 geo ffnr.mp3

Öwen;8800879 said:
That's easy Greg, gotta be the jazz chorus.

its obv the Vox he has some where in a dusty corner being over shadowed by the masses of high gain heads :p

George, how did you know it was the Vox?!?

a94c_amplug_VOX_guitar_amp.jpg

Interesting how many people liked my first mix's drums.. I think I'll try to improve on that. Also need Ola's guitars because I don't have the gear or the talent to dial in a good tone.

edit: totally nailed this snare drum. Very Resurrection-esque.