my latest mix (for the fallen dreams)

ok maybe a little late, but don't you think the last couple bridgey type guitar notes right before the singing should be a little more front and center? that's the best part of the song!

Yea maybe muddy is a bad word, but they just seem to be fighting for space in the mix instead of having there own space. They just don't cut well enough for me but its only the lows. The singing is great and the highs are fine.

+1, maybe just raising the overheads like Ryan said could equilibrate it (or cutting a touch of mids near 1k like some other people said), they just seem wide and not as focused as they could be, but still this sounds fucking good, and I'm pretty sure I won't be able to make anything sounding remotely like that before a very, very long time!

killer mix, though there is a little thing with the vocals as said earlier

joey, when you record without pod farm, you record via spdif to your spdif IN interface, ok.
but, when you use pod farm like insert, how do you record guitar signal?? without pod?

do you connect your guitar (directly) to your interface mic/instrument preamp?
and then in nuendo, you insert pod farm?

The whole overall bigness and texture of the singing section is awesome... Whatever delay and stuff you have going on with the little guitar lead things sounds very pretty. There's gotta be some kind of synthy pad type stuff going on behind that section too...?

I personally would like to hear a bit more of the grittiness jumping out on the bass tone. It's definitely there, but a bit more bite would sound absolutely mean.

Also, maybe use a bit of multiband compression to clamp down on those woofy frequencies that muffle the low growly vocals. Otherwise, super huge mix!

super thick/heavier in low end compared to alot of your other mixes.
i love it.
and cant help but loving ftfd.
I think you did a better job on this record than 'Changes' for sure.
thumbs up bro!