Visit site
And I am happy. CDs received:

Leviathan "Tentacles of Whorror"
Hate Forest "Purity"
Drudkh "Autumn Aurora"
Genocide Kommando "Black Metal Supremacy"
Nokturnal Mortum "To the Gates of Blasphemous Fire"

It shall be a good day. :cool:

I thank you (the Drudhk and Hate Forest were based on recommendations from you many moons ago) Gennocide Kommando are a more aggressive style of black metal, heavy riff styles and fast like old Immortal and Mayhem with a strong theme towards the extermination of all humanity. It's fun.

Kvlt.

I, too got a CD shipment in recently:
Cyclone Temple - I Hate, Therefore I Am (obscure US thrash)
Fates Warning - Awaken the Guardian (power metal classic)
Ramma Gay - Powerplant (The best thing Kai Hansen has done since leaving Helloween.)
Manticora - Darkness With Tales To Tell (up-and-coming Danish power/speed)
Metal Church - Weight of the World (awesome comeback, heavy fucking metal at its most classic and awesome)
Sabbat - History of A Time To Come (legendary thrash release from the band that started out Martin Walkyier and Andy Sneap)
Sodom - M-16 (latest and possibly greatest album from German thrash juggernaut)
Virgin Steele - The House of Atreus, Act I (amazing, glorious theatrical power metal–but with RIFFS!)

I kinda jacked your thread. Sorry. Tell us what you think of your new albums?

In that case I have to commend you on your selection of thrash and true metal. I own about half of the albums on the list (and would like to check out the new Sodom as it sounds killer). :headbang:

As for my own albums, I'm listening to one at a time, gives me something to look forward too after annoying days at work. Right now I'm thoroughly impressed by the Leviathan. Got just that mix of atmospherics and original songwriting techniques that really gets my attention.

I would agree. And I've been plugging Ancient Wind to guys I know who are into doom and black AND love vinyl, so hopefully one of them will even make a purchase. Yeah, I don't hesitate to do some whoremongering in the name of kvlt music.

Necromunchkin said:
And I am happy. CDs received:

Leviathan "Tentacles of Whorror"
Hate Forest "Purity"
Drudkh "Autumn Aurora"
Genocide Kommando "Black Metal Supremacy"
Nokturnal Mortum "To the Gates of Blasphemous Fire"

It shall be a good day. :cool:

:headbang: :headbang:

i'm still waiting for my

NEGURA BUNGET - 'N CRUGU BRADULUI LIMITED EDITION + GRIM FOREST TWIGGERY WHATNOTS to show up

plus my kvlt leviathan and melechesh vinyls

Necromunchkin said:
I would agree. And I've been plugging Ancient Wind to guys I know who are into doom and black AND love vinyl, so hopefully one of them will even make a purchase. Yeah, I don't hesitate to do some whoremongering in the name of kvlt music.

hey guess what.

you're awesome.

FREE WIND THROUGH THE TREES / AEGRIMONIA releases for YOU