My Solo (New Age/Flamenco) CD... completed

Gonzo the Silenced said:
I mean, I'm sure the CD's gonna be great, but goddamn Dave, you need to answer your e-mails!

Shoot me an e-mail so we can promote this CD!!!
Dude, you never got my reply???? :err: I sent you a reply a couple of days after you sent me your e-mail. You still have my #??? Call me if you do... if not let me know. :cool:

~D

Wow I really liked the clips on your page Dave ! I usually dont listen to this style of music , but after hearing some of your songs im definately interested in checking out more flamenco music.

after hearing power of omens - a calm before the storm I was wondering if you guys did more stuff like this, turns out to be right! Too bad it doesnt have that dark sound of rooms of anguish, i really liked that. Thank you for the awesome music David Gallegos!

i have been listening to your first solo cd for a long time and just noticed that you released a new one and just ordered it :) looking forward to hearing it

That's awesome!!! Thanks so much... I'm so glad you're enjoying the 1st disc... hopefully you'll like this one just as much. :)
I guess I should have posted the new release on here as well... it feels like it's been forever since I visited this forum.

~D

Well, I guess I'm only a month late... LOL!!!

;)

My follow up CD, *Mi Rosa Blanca*, released February 3rd, 2009... is finally available directly through me using paypal as well as CD Baby (available in CD and MP3 formats... please keep in mind, the samples are very low quality to keep bandwidth low for the site... you can read more about CDBaby MP3 albums here )

CDBaby also partners with various other online distributors... the following are currently inline to receive the CD for online purchase:
Apple iTunes, Amazon, Napster, Lala, Rhapsody, Verizon, eMusic, MP3tunes, MediaNet, MusicIsHere, Choice Records, and Liquid Digital Media just to name a few.

NOTE: it takes these companies from 2 weeks to 3 months to get it up and selling. So please be patient.

...and don't forget to join me on MySpace and Facebook and become a fan on Facebook as well. ;)

Thanks!!!
~Dave

Track Listing:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]01. October Sky[/FONT]
[FONT=tahoma, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]02. Sevilla[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]03. Ventanas al Alma[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]04. Por Favor... no me se Olvida[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]05. Querida[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]06. Mariquita[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]07. Mi Rosa Blanca[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]08. Dance of Desire[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]09. Antes del Alba[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]10. Gitana[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]11. Andalucian Dreams[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]12. Cruise on the Ecstasy[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]13. Una Noche en Barcelona[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]14. Soledad[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]15. Now That I'm Alone[/FONT]

[/FONT]