Nationality...

yeah CONCERT WAS REALLY FUCKIN AWESOME I HAVE PHOTOS WITH TYR BAND AND MY MOTHER HAVE PHOTOS WITH TYR :)
IT WAS REALLY FUCKIN GREAT AMON AMARTH KICK ASS \m/

AND I HAVE AUTOGRAPHS YEAH :)

do you want to see photo of that autographs?

Lol i got this tradition with my dad to go to motorhead every year.. 9 december this year is the next i think lol:p my mom went inside with me to arch enemy cause the dude would let me in without her.. she liked the music, not the voice.. haha

@Ghaldez: Aber naturlich, aber mein deutsch ist nicht so gut..

YEAH TOMASZ WRESZCIE JAKIS KOLEŚ Z POLSKI NA TYM FORUM :)
Powiedz mi czy byłeś na tym koncercie?
Oto fotka autografów

PB151288.jpg

Well, I live in Phoenix, Arizona, USA, (you know, scorpions, rattlesnakes, brutal summers, and mexicans?) and Amon Amarth is pretty popular here. You can buy their CDs and t-shirts just about anywhere. I just went and got my Children of Bodom ticket last night and bought the last one the store had. Most of the metalheads out here are really obsessed with Vikings and Scandinavia, and especially the whole Swedish Death Metal scene. You know what the best band to come out of Phoenix was? Vehemence. (And that's pretty much the only band, if you don't count Flotsam and Jetsam and Sacred Reich.) Sweden is awesome. I'm visiting in a few months.

-Vince

N.P. The Hellacopters - Rainy Days Revisited

In a few months??????? Can't you wait until it thaws out?!!!!! It is much nicer then, and you might actually get laid (refering back to you other threads), but right now you'll freeze your schlong off if you drop your pants, so DON'T.

Warrior of death
You are talking about few fans from Skandinavia thats true, but look at me
i am only one fan from Poland...

That is also true, but you know, that the vikings and the whole origin of this (metal)vikingmovement is because of Scandinavia; So I thought for a while, that Scandinavia and Germany were the countries with most vikingmetal heads.

I was surprised when I saw, how strong the interest for the vikingmetalscene and viking culture in generel is growing over there in America.

Warrior of Death
"And we will long for the summerbreeze, when we can set our sails"!

Hi, im from Quebec province and consider myself as Quebecan. heh.. separatist :) The metal scene here is constantly growing and there is towns here dedicated to metal only or so such as Rimouski, Chicoutimi, far in the north (been there once in winter, 6-7hours by car, very cold) far for me since im from Montreal. And its great to go to a show in Montreal and see whole bus cracking full of metalheads coming from Quebec city and the towns around (quebec-montreal approx 2h to each other by car). And since even if the scene is growing, its still little, and something very unic i think about all this is when in the lineup for a show, you meet ppl around, other metalheads that youre about to see again in lineups for other shows. its all about that atmosphere or metal celebration and its really great! But AT LAST big bands begin to know they have a very good base of fans here and they are coming more and more. They cant come in Canada without paying themselves a little trip in Montreal and Quebec city and going back regreting it. Impossible. AMON AMARTH will be well welcomed /grin

Anyway, i thought Vinland was refering to maritimes, St-Laurent gulf maybe, the very opening of the country by then (by ship), so that it might not include the rest of the continent really because im sure Erik the Red didnt had enough time, etc to see the whole lenght of it...

Switching again to another subject (ive red all the previous posts)
I am currently learning swedish. I plan on going in Sweden study there and learning better. maybe establish? dont know yet. Not that i dont like Quebec, its my homeland and will always be, but i need to see how it is in the world. I think the Old Norse derived languages are the most beautiful of all in the world. I tried learning Qenya from J.R.R Tolkien, elvish language (the poem in my signature is a poem i wrote in elvish), and while making researches on it, i discovered it was for a great deal inspired from scandinavian languages. But what got me even more into learning Swedish (Norwegian is next), is the music of Vintersorg, if you know about. its such a beautiful speaking language ^^
and what i would like to hear is AA's songs sing in their language. i think it would be very great. I heard Siegreicher Marsch (Victorius March) and its really interesting, but (newb) arent AA Swedes?

Anyway, good day :)