Nazism and Asatru

bloodland

Under New Management!
These last few days I've been highly angry discovering that Asatru and the Vikings are highly related to Nazism a.k.a. psychopatics... Such has nothing to do in reality but as always happens the truth is puked over by the myths and human errors of the past especially the history.

I was concious of the fact that there were times where asatru was considered as the nazist religion but never made me angry so much until today, where I discovered varies psychopatic movements who want to give bad image to asatru saying they are Asatru followers..... mainly the same story as what regards Satanism....

My concern is:- CAN WE STOP THESE PSYCHOES AND LET THE REAL ASATRU AND THE REAL ASATRUARS SHOW THEMSELVES TO LIGHT FROM WHERE THEY ARE HIDDEN?

I love Asatru (though I'm still a beginner) but I want to achieve and practice the real true Asatru and Gods without being disturbed with mis-information from these mentally illed people.... REMEMBER:- BEING A NAZI SHOWS HOW BRAINWASHED YOU ARE.... COZ THAT WHAT THEY DID IN THEIR TIME... THEY BAISED MEDIA SO THAT TO COVER THE ONGOING GENOCIDE!!!!

GODS ARE NEITHER RACISTS NOR MONSTERS....THEY ARE GODS WHO HELP US ALL AND ARE FRIENDS FOR US THEREFORE RESPECT MUST BE GIVEN!!!

I PM'd you a link earlier today that contains an excerpt of what Hilter himself had to say regarding this issue. He was very anti-asatru. Anyhow, we've discussed this topic to no end on this forum. Look in the internal search engine, and I'm sure you'll find a few interesting links to help you understand where each side stands. Having said that, I've noticed a few interesting things over the years:
It's to the point where anyone that is, was or wants to be asatru seems to go through two phazes: The first one I like to call "I am so angry at all the damn Christians in this world I just want to kill them". The second one is "I am so damn angry at all the nazis in this world I just want to kill them". Then you get over it and get on with really being asatru. It's almost like a rite of passage. Don't worry about it. There is absolutely no point in stooping to their level. Hate begets hate.
Some people come into the faith by way of nazis. They either figure out that they've got things ass backwards and adjust to being asatru, or they don't figure it out and stop being asatru.
The quickest way to make your point: ask him or her to show you the passage in any saga, myth or in the Havamal that says you can only worship Oden (or any other god or goddess) if you are of Germanic decent.
Make a mental note, though, if you're going to make battle with someone, you had better know your stuff, and you had better know his stuff. That's why you're supposed to keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

wow man... seems like all this came 10x to asatru dedication...WISDOM.... i would really need such... so what about christians? what do you feel towards them!! i feel something between hate and anger!!

btw... i hope i didn't gave the impression of being in favour of extremism or nazism.... if so that wasn't my point but when hate things may look different from what they are meant to be

Was just swinging in to check any post updates concerning the show tomorrow and saw this....
I know what you mean....this summer A guy moved in next door and he approached me because I was wearing Mjolnir on my neck. I noticed he was wearing it also, and at first i was psyched...not very many people where I live follow the Old Ways...We got to showing each other our tattoos..I have a Yggdrasil mural on my right arm and a knotwork sleeve with Mjolnir on my forarm...He had a big ass Mjolnir on his arm...however...on his forarm he had a mural of jews hanging....and as we started talking, I quickly realized he was a Neo Nazi....claiming to be an Odinist. For some reason, at the time, I remained polite about it, and listened to him...It was terrible. He had these awful, bastardized veiws on Odin, and the Norse Gods, and somehow blended christian teachings in with it....It left a very sour taste in my mouth. I wondered if people veiwed me as the same as him...I remember I've had run ins with black people that have admitted to being "Uncomfortable" around me. The only reason I could think of previously was they didnt feel comfortable just because I didnt suck up to them and try to be black like so many people where I live do..but now I started wondering, and I asked a kid who I knew had told someone he didnt feel comfortable around me. I asked why, and i added "the way I dress? because I listen to metal?" and he said it was because people had seen me with the nazi ive already mentioned, and He assumed since i wore the same symbol, i was also racist. I dont think any sentance could have made me angrier then that..not at him...but at the nazis, and at the views that people have towards us.

Needless to say, I tried to explain everything to him, and tell him how fucked up the other dude is...(to be frank though, I dont care to prove anything to the black community HERE...they are very racist themselves) Since, I've aproached the nazi, and I tried to explain that wherever he got these teachings, they arent the true teachings, and the Norse dieties dont stand for racism. I tried to give him the Eddas, but he just got fucking angry, and told me I was "corrupted by jewish magic" (no joke..exact words). he also (earlier) had been telling me about his "sect"...the Hammer somthings..and he told me they were just a religious wing...i had never heard of them, and he acted shocked....its a fucking Nazi sect, it isn't fucking religious. Anyways, after telling me i was corrupt, i pretty much became enraged, and threw him off my porch. He left a very bad taste, however...and all i can think for us that aren't ignorant nazis to do, is to publically separate ourselves from them...what else can we do, but try and erase that image as best we can?

Christians? I feel angry about whats happened in the past between our religions...I've read the bible however, because, as Tyra so elequently put it, we need to "Keep our friends close, and our enemies closer". I don't feel any hate or anger towards christ..though I do tend to call him "White Christ"...so maybe I still do deep down...I try not to though....it was the past, and most christians just are because its what they were taught....its not like we have very much on tv, or temples of Asatru around here...so...*shrug*...I try not to feel hate..but I DO hate people who try to push their religion on others...ive only dealt with christians like this..but It isnt right for anyone.

at this point im immagining what tourist visiting malta would say... not that it is important, because i know who and what i am... but most of all for the gods...because the fact that i'm maltese they wouldn't say he's an asatruar or something... but a racist also the fact that large part of maltese society is against the high immagrant influx.... at this point i'm wondering if it is an option or else an urge and necessity that of buying a shirt where there is the nazi swastika cut and on the back written... my mjollnir has nothing to do with the fucking nazis

in my case i feel hate and anger towards them.... because they killed so much of us.... and for me they are filth.... non sense is their religion... and the fact that they think they're right but they aren't... i prefer to keep myself in balance and continue with this mentality other than supressing my feelings which will surely come out some other time but in worse attitude

Christians? I feel angry about whats happened in the past between our religions...I've read the bible however, because, as Tyra so elequently put it, we need to "Keep our friends close, and our enemies closer". I don't feel any hate or anger towards christ..though I do tend to call him "White Christ"...so maybe I still do deep down...I try not to though....it was the past, and most christians just are because its what they were taught....its not like we have very much on tv, or temples of Asatru around here...so...*shrug*...I try not to feel hate..but I DO hate people who try to push their religion on others...ive only dealt with christians like this..but It isnt right for anyone.

As they say... "You can't fix stupid." And there is no lack of stupid people in this world, for a certainty. And while they might not be equally distributed through all religions... I'm pretty certain you can find almost all of them have at least a few idiots who have twisted it to their own meanings.

Anyone who thinks Hitler knew what he was talking about is right; however, they are not correct in their hasty generalizations about asatru or anything to do with scandinavia - Hitler proclaimed a chrisian agenda, and used germanic symbology to unify the nation with the thought of heritage. He deliberately used these things to gain a political and social foothold, and he damn near deified himself in the process.

Hell, all the neo nazi's and skinheads I've ever met have been fucking idiots (especialy the ones preaching the 88 precepts). Most are hypocrites who are lazy beyond repair, and stuck in their own sealed beliefs about what the world is and isn't.

amen brother

Anyone who thinks Hitler knew what he was talking about is right; however, they are not correct in their hasty generalizations about asatru or anything to do with scandinavia - Hitler proclaimed a chrisian agenda, and used germanic symbology to unify the nation with the thought of heritage. He deliberately used these things to gain a political and social foothold, and he damn near deified himself in the process.

Hell, all the neo nazi's and skinheads I've ever met have been fucking idiots (especialy the ones preaching the 88 precepts). Most are hypocrites who are lazy beyond repair, and stuck in their own sealed beliefs about what the world is and isn't.