need a new pda/cell phone

that's quite a confession ...

4d5a19_947287.jpg

I almost bought a Droid RAZR a few weeks ago.

I was this close to becoming cool. THIS CLOSE.

I knew you'd approve. :lol:

When it comes to technology I look around and think "wow, on paper this stuff is so amazing these days" but really I just wish shit would've stopped around 2004.

I'm like those old dudes who don't like music past 1974. I've gone all fuckin' dadrock with this shit. :zombie:

When it comes to technology I look around and think "wow, on paper this stuff is so amazing these days" but really I just wish shit would've stopped around 2004.

see around that year's pretty much my cut-off point too

i'm glad people who are like 10 years my senior (i forget how old you are but youre older than me i'm p. sure) agree because that shows things are ACTUALLY getting stupid and bad, it's not just me getting old and nostalgic

this is my cell phone

9uRa1.jpg

note how i havent even bothered to set the time or date cause thats just how i roll

in my world its perpetually --:-- o'clock

also, it's on silent mode because if you're calling me then fuck you

Pretty hardcore. I like the Audi emblem. Do you open beers with it? That's my true test for cell phones, if you can't open a bottle of ale with it, it's shite. And if it breaks due to beering, it doesn't matter, because it only cost like $20.

Even my crazy friends who taught me how to open beers with phones don't do that with their iPhones these days. Sometimes I think we're growing apart... :(

Pretty hardcore. I like the Audi emblem. Do you open beers with it? That's my true test for cell phones, if you can't open a bottle of ale with it, it's shite.

i've tried a couple of times (note all the scratches on top) but the casing is too rounded to do a good job unfortunately

it only cost like $20.
i paid i think $3 for this phone at a flea market

are you that asshole that always asks to borrow someone elses phone to make a call?