need a new pda/cell phone

i'm buying Nokia stock next week ... all dependant on this weekend's testing ...

I hear this 4G LTE speed is faster than most home/office internet speeds ... NYC is completely running on it .. yet like 50 people have LTE speed phones.

I have a free upgrade coming up in a few weeks. I'll get the best basic phone with a keypad for texting and no mandatory data package, Fuck phones. Ripoff BS.

My wife, however, of course will be getting the new iPhone. Fucking terrible.

wait for the Iphone 5 ... June release ... some gook from the factory that makes them dropped the ball in an interview overseas the other day.

Iphone's OS needs a serious revamping by now ... that should be their next update ... that shit is mad stale and dated at this point .

It's not even like she'd use it to it's capabilities. She had no idea. It's just cool cuz everyone else has one.

She has an iPad. You know what she uses it for exclusively? To browse Facebook.

It's not even like she'd use it to it's capabilities. She had no idea. It's just cool cuz everyone else has one.

She has an iPad. You know what she uses it for exclusively? To browse Facebook.

question on IPad ... is it true you MUST drop your CC info and sign up with ITunes right after you first turn it on?

So I need to convert metric to Ametrican and draw lines and shit at work right, and this dude showed me all these amazing applications on his iPhone that can convert any type of unit to any other type of eunuch and do all kinds of amazing shit that was really radical. I was pretty much sold on the usefulness of having something like that at any given moment.

Instead I bought some graph paper.
cloud.gif

yeh i can picture that conversation going great

"you dont need a droid/iphone, its a waste of $$$!"

*she looks over at your bar, looks over at your audio equipment, looks at your 2349gallon jug of protein powder and your diet of 6 people*

"i see some expenses we could cut"

Gugs posted some funny shit the other day on FB ... that he is looking for a financial advisor.

mind you he posts every week about all the wine he buys, nights out ... trips around the country to see bands, etc.

i told him to just stop buying shit.