need a new pda/cell phone

I have a friend who will argue to the death that it is perfect pocket size... :zzz:

will, and HAS

Gordon Gekko approves ...

Gordon-Gekko-Motorola-brick-phone.jpg

hahahha ... what an article

http://gizmodo.com/5897516/an-open-...fused-people-who-bought-a-samsung-galaxy-note

but this thing is huge indeed. looked at it in a store and even for my mutant hands it was like wtf size. you'd need a murse to carry this in. it won't fit in your jeans pocket comfortably.
This article is hilarious. Although it made me realize that nerd arguments have now become mainstream, which makes me a little sad, to be honest. This is almost like when Final Fantasy VII got all huge. I'm probably way late to this realization, but geekery on this level should probably remain fringe, I mean seriously.

I can now get an iPhone 4 for $50 from Verizon since I haven't bought a new phone in like 17 years. I've been telling people for weeks "I think I'm finally ready to join the 21st century and get a superfunphone" and a few have become disappointed when I still show them my quickly dilapidating flip phone. I'm on the verge of a current cultural right of passage, and yet... I simply can't do it. I'm not even sure why, or why I even think about such things. Maybe I'm an elitist, or perhaps just frightened of new things. Yet I bought an iPad a few months after they came out, sure mostly because my wife expressed interest in one, but also because I thought it would be fun. And it is, the hour a week I dick around with it (yay Angry Birds, Alchemy, Star Walk, and Choice of the Dragon). Maybe I just hate fucking phones.

it's actually $0.01 at Amazon if you are a new customer with AT&T ... Nokia/MS are pulling out all the stops for this phone to hit.

Dorian?

http://www.techspot.com/news/48038-apple-samsung-account-for-95-of-all-handset-profits.html

i can't help myself

i mean for every thing you can pull up to say "LOOK NOKIA IS IN FACT SELLING A PHONE SOMETIMES" i can show a million that say windows phone doesn't even have 1% of the smartphone market and is, by any sane measure, a failure

i would like to emphasise again, however, that i dont care about telephones :loco:

basically ... 8 weeks decides their fate.

i wouldn't say that

i'd say that ship has not only already sailed, it's arrived, been decommissioned, scrapped, and sold as metal to make more iphones

getting mine tomorrow :loco: ... i am a total faggot about this phone.

here Erik, enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator: