need a new pda/cell phone

I have to say, watching Apple completely mismanage this hardware debacle is pretty amusing. Especially considering that Consumer Reports has refuted Apple's claim that it's a software bug and given the phone a "Don't Buy" recommendation.

The folks who make Android phones must be giddy.

The software bug thing is just hilarious anyways. It's hurting them two ways. They've had a bad bug and they aren't solving the problem (besides telling people to buy bumpers)

their claim that the bars were being displayed wrong all this time on ALL their phones was just laughable.
so what they are saying that all these years none of their phones were displaying signal strength correctly?

Black berries suck, imo. I can barely do anything on my Blackberry 8330. It's so laggy and lame.

Do what I did, walk into Verizon and say "I need a phone that is... you know, just a phone."

They gave me one of these:

lg-vx5300.jpg

It has a camera but it takes really shitty pictures so I suppose I'm somewhat okay with it.

I had a ButtBerry at my last job, I can't imagine anyone willingly paying to be tied to the office.

But then again you own your own business so maybe you care or something. :loco:
I finally had to replace this phone about 6 months ago because it fell and split in half, whilst I was eating a breakfast burrito (for dinner).

I replaced it with another $29.99 LG phone. I'm still incredibly anti- any sort of phone that does anything beyond being a phone. I mock the value system of those who disagree.

I finally had to replace this phone about 6 months ago because it fell and split in half, whilst I was eating a breakfast burrito (for dinner).

I replaced it with another $29.99 LG phone. I'm still incredibly anti- any sort of phone that does anything beyond being a phone. I mock the value system of those who disagree.

:kickass:

Insta-sig'ed