need a new pda/cell phone

but if it's like the 3310, again, it only has enough memory for 15 text messages, fuck that shit

3310 was literally the best phone I've ever had. I had it for 4 years and ultimately only parted with it because I lost it. Since then I've had 48 phones or some shit. All $150+ and all were stinking shite. Now I have a 50 buck NOKIA and it holds charge better than any of those other phones. No camera, no internet, no pictures, just back to basics. How a phone should be.

I've been a faithful BB user for the last 3 years or so, never had any issues and love the speed and reliability.

However that new Iphone that was announced yesterday I think will make me switch at some point (when my BB contract is up) ... the only thing I still don't like is the lack of a physical keyboard. My mutant fingers will be all over the place.

Droid is out on name alone. Nobody over the age of 18 should have a anything named "droid" :loco:

I know you're fucking around, but still that's pretty stupid compared to how ace the phones are.

Aurel... I'm a total cell phone geek. Here's what I would say...

VZW - BB Storm 2, Droid Incredible, or wait on the forthcoming BB Slider, that will have a physical keyboard
Sprint - HTC EVO... possibly a better device than the new iPhone
AT&T - obviously the iPhone.

I've been on the verge on getting an iPhone for years. However, when all is said and done, AT&T is just awful. It's not even a close second to VZW where we're at. And all rumors point to an VZW iPhone in the second half of the year. I'd be shocked if it doesn't happen by September.

Iphone on verizon isn't going to happen.

Definitely get the incredible. That thing is smokkin.

yeah, Iphone on Verizon isn't happening anytime soon. You keep forgetting that Verizon is CDMA or some shit like that ... that's why they always get weird phones compared to other carriers ... whatever, I am not due to upgrade for another 1.5 years anyway :loco:

btw, the sleeper hit is the Palm Pre from what I gather. supposed to be super slick.

ie the phone that just completely flopped?

probably, Palm has always sucked at the hype marketing machine but have put out great products since the early days of the pda.

look around the web, nothing but glowing reviews for it.

But if you sign a contract it's ~$200, so it's not as bad. Plus you pretty much use your phone as a half computer.