need a new pda/cell phone

it still blows my mind that all this techno progress happened in the last 100 years. the speed of which can only lead to a very fast burnout.

I don't know what the hell you're saying but obviously the problem is because you don't have a smartphone.

what?

oh, one of them dumbass taps/upside down bottle measuring device things at certain bars nowadays? Ghey.

BUt, yeah...thats what i was referring to yesterday when i asked you wtf you texted me and you replied "i didnt text you."

SOOOO...what wireless company do you guys use? I have been with Verizon for the past 4 years but now that they have a mandatory 9.99 extra data charge EVEN IF YOU DONT WANT TO GO ON THE WEB....I am going to throwing up the two fingers to them extortionists. I am thinking T-Mobile since they were tied with Verizon in the NE group on JD Powers & Ass. polls. Not to mention , their prices are a lot more reasonable...along with more minutes...but their phones arent as good, but really w/e.

Gimme Gimme Gimme nikkuhs! Let me hear it!

I loathe my phone...not just because it doesn't work...but because I never crossed over from life-before-mobiles to life-after-mobiles.

Lol me too, Ken. One of the good things about having prepaid service is that everyone knows (or should know) to only call & text you only when necessary. To average it out I spend about $12 a month on my cell phone (a $25 refill every two months, thereabouts).

No one ever calls me (except my mom), I just get texts and email with the internets. I think it's pretty ace. Since I'm on my parents plan I only have to pay the internets because I rarely use the phone.

Just refilled my phone minutes, and according to my record, my last refill was on March 3rd for $25. So that lasted through March, April, May, June, July, and half of August. Awesome! :kickass:

Still without a mobile.
I *do* use my shitty work flip-phone but as soon as my boss notices, he's going to go apeshit.