• Communion And The Oracle

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ultimate_Symphony

Rusted Angel
Jul 18, 2002
Hey guys:

I need to know wich do you guys think is the best SyX slow/emotional song. I want to send some samples to a girl I know and she likes slow ''romantic'' music. I'm leaning towards either The Edge Of Forever or Candlelight Fantasia, but I can't decide argh o_O

Thanks!

(Note: If I forgot a song let me know!)

Although "The Edge Of Forever" and "A Winter's Dream" are my two top Symphony X songs, I'd say in this case to go with Candlelight. That beautiful fade out with Russell ooohing the melody will leave her panting for more. Whether your intention is to get her more into SX or to get in her pants, I believe that Candlelight would be very copasetic on all counts.

Purple Rain... prince. No seriously, prince is awesome... anyone who thinks that technicallity is the only thing should really take a listen to this guy. But out of the list, i put TEOF though probly candlelight may be better.

Dado-x said:
Send her King Of Terrors. That's as romantic as it gets.

:lol: Thanks for the words of wisdom dado :rolleyes:

:loco:

Dado is right on track here.
If she speaks to you at all after getting this one, you'll know you have a keeper for sure!

:lol:

Whether your intention is to get her more into SX or to get in her pants, I believe that Candlelight would be very copasetic on all counts.

I would say it's a combination of both ;)

But seriously, thanks guys for the recommendations :headbang:

Hmmmm, I wouldn't really put Awakening as a "emotional song" with the other. It is the intro thats beautiful, the rest is heavy SyX material which will probably turn her off.

My fav' emotional song (not including awakenings) is communion & the Oracle. But Candlelight Fatasia is the best one to get her in the "Mood"

The best song out of these is "Communion and the Oracle", although it might not fit your purpose. Then I'd say Candlelight, like most of you already have.