Nepal!!!

parimal2k29 said:
Also, "Metal has no future in Nepal", I can prove you wrong ;) Just give me some time with my project Atlantis to come out a bit :D

That's the spirit. Keep on keepin' on.

I don't put any faith into that lifestyle shit. I love black metal but I think that corpse paint and the whole image attached is a joke. I think that bands calling themselves "true [insert subgenre here] metal" are limiting themselves.

the main problem in this part of the world is the equipments. most of the shops sell those pathetic indian stuff. there are some places that sell original marshall amps, and fender bass but they cost a fortune.
im saying this again, anyone in nepal has a good bass zoom.

Overlooked by folks from my part of the world, anyway.

Is there any sort of dance clup scene with local djs in Nepal? If so, how would you describe the scene?

About the lifestyle... if you're into black metal, i don't mean painting your face black and speaking like... like you're "death". Of course not. If i like powermetal, doesn't mean I have to live like a prophet :eek:
If a band paints faces and acts freaky and all... it's for the ENJOYMENT. and that's the lifestyle - to do what you enjoy. That how find metal so close to me :D
So yes, you play what you like, listen what you like and the act the way you want to :D

Metal forever :)

I once asked my history teacher how we were expected to learn anything useful from her subject, when it seemed to me to be nothing but a monotonous and sordid succession of robber baron scumbags devoid of any admirable human qualities. I failed history.

Well....metal scene in Nepal is gettin better nowadays.....More bands emerging....but still lot more to do....

We do have manpower but its jus the MEDIA which we don't have..... Nepalese Medias are all stuck on POP......

Hmm... I would like to hear Nepal folk-dark/black metal with mysterious sounds of ancient stone temples etc. Not thrash, death, grind but character national stuff in metal framing.