Neverboard Winter Meetup (East Coast)

Tide In Mind Out

ct_thrash
Mar 5, 2002
Derick and I will be coming up to Maryland in December for the holidays and crap. We should do like we did in 2007, only sexier and more drunken. Everyone is 21 now yes? Let's do it.

I meant east coast. If I don't make that I'll try and go with David, but I doubt that'll happen.

(he gave me the beard hat on my last trip down there)

Do ye know around what date in January you shall come? So we'll know when to be back by :)
I won't know until tomorrow, or later. I have a boss with seniority who likes January and might not share. I guarantee it won't be 15-19 like I wanted.

I've been really broke, but you never know, Alex may decide we will visit my Mom for xmas, if this happens, I shall be in Maryland for the holidays. This is really unlikely though, but I will keep you posted. Since my home base is there, it has to happen some times in our life times, heh. Let us hope the situation gets better this time. ARGH.

Neal, Brooks, Isabel... ya'll come to Seattle the same time this happens and we'll show these guys how it's really done.... Winter camping!

omelette19.jpg