Neverboard Winter Meetup (East Coast)

it would appear Tyler feels left out too.

I didn't even realize what you were talking about until I went back a page and read your post. I never saw it. Haha.

But yea, camping is how it's done, whenever it's mentioned, no matter who it is, I feel left out.

So there.

Hey If Al gets a job soon I will throw in some hints. LOL we are not much hunters though, unless its in the grocery store :lol: I'm really hoping we at least get damn tags on our car sometimes this year.

And sadly, this is going to sound silly, but this winter is out for Maryland. Apparently my Mom is letting my Dad move in with her. I cannot be around that man. I'm also annoyed with her because she is not coming my way in turn. Butt hole Mommy. :<

Morgy, let's have a Midwest meet-up and go camping in Upper Michigan with the Finns. Firewalkjen can come bring tunes, and Krigloch can bring guns for us to hunt our food with!

As a representative of the great state of Missouri, I humbly request that you immediately cease and desist referring to upper Michigan as part of the Midwest.

Clearly any Midwest gathering should take place in the Show-me state and consist of canoeing and spelunking excursions in the Ozark region.

Not exactly sure. We'll be arriving December 14th or 15th I think. We'll stay through New Year's. So, maybe the weekend of December 18th? Or the weekend of January 1st (though I figure everyone will already have hangovers from New Year's shenanigans).

Friday December 18th? Saturday the 19th? What's best for everyone? HMM?

Weekend of Jan 1st would be best for me actually, because I probably wont be in RI. Regardless, I'll try to make it, but that would be most convenient for the me-person.

Which is what I figure will be the case with the majority of yous.

Of course, we could always meet up FOR New Year's. That could be epic, but I'm sure some already have plans, traditions, etc etc.

As a representative of the great state of Missouri, I humbly request that you immediately cease and desist referring to upper Michigan as part of the Midwest.

Clearly any Midwest gathering should take place in the Show-me state and consist of canoeing and spelunking excursions in the Ozark region.

That works, too. But if it's spelunking you're after, we have to go to Mammoth Cave in Kentucky.

*cough*

Well for a while it was unknown if I'd be coming along or not, as my school delayed posting of orientation dates. But, it's not til January 8th, so, yeah I'm coming afterall.

Derick and I will arrive the afternoon of December 15th and shall stay until January 5th. So hows about shenanigans on Friday the 18th or Saturday the 19th hmmmmm?

Works for me! I thought I'd be in RI by then, but it turns out that I don't get out of school til the 23rd, so I'll definitely be around. In what city are we having shenanigans?

Cockeysville :lol:

Seriously though, I dunno. Suggestions? Seeing as how we'll have to borrow either Derick's mom's or dad's car, we shouldn't attempt to go toooooo far. But the distance should be fair for everyone.